Post-Game Talk: Game #33: Canucks win 2-0 against the Hurricanes || "Shutout" - John Garrett

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Lindholm sure didn't look NHL ready tonight. Idk how the rest of his season has been, but I wonder if the Canes are making a mistake with him.

Rookies will always have on and off games. The last game he played he had 3 points and was instrumental in the Hurricanes defeating the Sharks.

I don't think he would have been hurt by waiting a year, but I'm not too worried about him either.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Rookies will always have on and off games. The last game he played he had 3 points and was instrumental in the Hurricanes defeating the Sharks.

I don't think he would have been hurt by waiting a year, but I'm not too worried about him either.

Yeah, well it's easy to beat up on a garbage team like SJ; much harder to beat dominant forces like us.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
I was impressed by Ryan Murphy tonight. The guy could go either way as a prospect but he looked good for a 20 year old defender.

To Car- Edler
To Van- Murphy, 1st

Keep the pick or use it to find a forward upgrade.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
I was impressed by Ryan Murphy tonight. The guy could go either way as a prospect but he looked good for a 20 year old defender.

To Car- Edler
To Van- Murphy, 1st

Keep the pick or use it to find a forward upgrade.

Also he said he'd take Subban on team Canada. That migt be the first time I've heard him express an opinion.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.

Fair enough, I was basing it off the one game I've watched him play :laugh: Mostly based on the couple of silly drop passes that ended up going to our players.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Lindholm sure didn't look NHL ready tonight. Idk how the rest of his season has been, but I wonder if the Canes are making a mistake with him.

His advanced stats suggest that what you saw is representative for him. He got good raw skills, I hope they do not go Edmonton on him (e.g. I think Omark would have been a success in about any other organisation).

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
41 points in 33 games, a 5 game winning streak, but still 9th in the West in ppg! Man the West is tough this year.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
41 points in 33 games, a 5 game winning streak, but still 9th in the West in ppg! Man the West is tough this year.

Annoying having played so many more games. The NHL schedule should really be more consistent.
Over in the east there's not such a big gap in games played between teams.

peanutflower

Jun 5, 2011
Not sure what you're trying to say here? Saying the team is lousy means they have an abundance of good goalies? How so?

It's an archaic use of the word "lousy" that means infested with, in this case, something good, rather than the usual meaning of being invested with lice. like lousy. Using "lousy" in this context is not all that common any longer, which is probably why you don't get it.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
It's an archaic use of the word "lousy" that means infested with, in this case, something good, rather than the usual meaning of being invested with lice. like lousy. Using "lousy" in this context is not all that common any longer, which is probably why you don't get it.

Why.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013

i'm sorry but were tied for 5th in the west NO?

Great Post game Press By Torts. Love how this guy says it how it is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad