GDT: GAME #33 12/18 1 PM - Los Angeles at BRUINS | NESN, SN, WZLX-FM 100.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I remember scanning the Kings' lineup last year and there wasn't one player under 6 ft. Big team with some elite skill, but missing their elite goaltending.

The riverboat gambler Drew Doughty is one of my favorite players to watch.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
wheres the Czarnik love

Best player to watch in pre games - always looks happy

Marchand skated over to the boards behind net and there were 3 young boys standing there and he raised his eyebrows st them and gave them that March grin- pretty hilarious

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
So Nash, a guy hasn't scored a goal this season that wasn't a triple-deflection, gets promoted to the Bergeron line.

Meanwhile, Czarnik, who has 2 goals his past 3 games, gets to center a 4th line LW in Schaller and a AHL forward whose never scored a goal in 35 NHL games, on the 3rd line.

That forward line-up looks weak.

Oh and Kevan Miller is back in. Likely not 100% but Claude would take a 50% Kevan Miller over Joe Morrow it seems.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
So Nash, a guy hasn't scored a goal this season that wasn't a triple-deflection, gets promoted to the Bergeron line.

Meanwhile, Czarnik, who has 2 goals his past 3 games, gets to center a 4th line LW in Schaller and a AHL forward whose never scored a goal in 35 NHL games, on the 3rd line.

That forward line-up looks weak.

Oh and Kevan Miller is back in. Likely not 100% but Claude would take a 50% Kevan Miller over Joe Morrow it seems.

Its honestly a cluster ****. I will never understand Julien. Ever.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Czarnik should be on the 3rd at least I agree.

LA have a decent 4th though to go up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad