GDT: GAME #33 12/18 1 PM - Los Angeles at BRUINS | NESN, SN, WZLX-FM 100.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Please tell me they aren't wearing the new third jerseys...those things are cursed.

Hoping for a win, not sure what to expect these days.

GO BRUINS!!!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
First time in a long time I can honestly say I don't feel good about this game. No Pasta, K Miller, Vatrano, playing LA, and Hayes remains in line up. Not good.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
If he hadn't recovered properly he wouldn't have been declared ready for games or played with Providence Friday and scored a goal.

The Coach said he was not good other then the goal. Needs time to get up to speed, besides we have Acciari and Hayes that can, ummm do .... maybe....aww nevermind, what is Middleton and Linseman doing

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Marchand, Bergeron, Hayes, Krejci, Backes, Schaller, Czarnik, Nash, Spooner, Moore, Blidh, Acciari

I had heard that Nash was going to be out today for personal matters but I guess that isn't posted anywhere or he decided not to skip another chance to be a #1 RWer. (hahahahah...sobs silently)

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
The Coach said he was not good other then the goal. Needs time to get up to speed, besides we have Acciari and Hayes that can, ummm do .... maybe....aww nevermind, what is Middleton and Linseman doing

I agree they don't have replacements but no reason to rush Vatrano back hes still a kid and hasn't played in months. He needs time to find his feet and his timing before he's asked to produce in the nhl for the first time in his career. Don't set him up for failure

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
If he hadn't recovered properly he wouldn't have been declared ready for games or played with Providence Friday and scored a goal.

Are you going to be calling for a trade when he comes back and doesn't score right away? There is a big, a huge, difference between being medically cleared to play and being in game shape. And comparing AHL play with NHL play is inappropriate.

Might consider some patience and temper your expectations regarding Vatrano. :nod:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

He played one game. They didn't even want him playing the back to back. He didn't get to skate for a while due to the nature of his injury. Reports are his overall game was not great. Have some patience.

I personally don't expect to see him in Boston until the new year.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
He played one game. They didn't even want him playing the back to back. He didn't get to skate for a while due to the nature of his injury. Reports are his overall game was not great. Have some patience.

I personally don't expect to see him in Boston until the new year.

And thats how it should be imo. Our schedule for the next 2 weeks isnt that bad. Let him recover fully.

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
Another game that I'll have to DVR. I miss kvetching in the GDT's with you guys. I wonder who (if anyone) steps up with Pasta out. It'd be nice timing for a dominant game from Bergy and Marchand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad