Pre-Game Talk: GAME 33 - 1/12 7:15 PM - POUTINEVILLE - TNT, SN, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Thank you for your prayers, thoughts & good wishes. The best people I've never met I always say. :heart:

However, the news is very bad- it is cancer of the liver and lungs, advanced & aggressive. Her liver is failing as are her kidneys.
If the doctors can stabilize her kidneys she may be able to come home for hospice care and then it will be a matter of weeks. If not, it may be a matter of days.

There were no symptoms, no warning signs of any kind until Saturday when she developed diarrhea & vomiting. We thought she had caught a stomach bug.

f*** cancer.

So sorry to hear that. One of my favourite people on here and I just... f***.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thank you for your prayers, thoughts & good wishes. The best people I've never met I always say. :heart:

However, the news is very bad- it is cancer of the liver and lungs, advanced & aggressive. Her liver is failing as are her kidneys.
If the doctors can stabilize her kidneys she may be able to come home for hospice care and then it will be a matter of weeks. If not, it may be a matter of days.

There were no symptoms, no warning signs of any kind until Saturday when she developed diarrhea & vomiting. We thought she had caught a stomach bug.

f*** cancer.

My heart goes out to you.
Spend every second you can with her and manage her pain.

Reactions: caz16

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
No GDT rant tonight. My mother was taken to the hospital last night for shortness of breath and weakness. Diagnosed with heart failure and sepsis but she is responding fairly well to treatment. However blood work shows serious problem with her liver function and scans show lesions on liver and lungs that may be cancer. Please keep her in your prayers and good thoughts

Sorry to hear about your mom :(. Keeping your mom and your family in my thoughts. Live and soak in every moment you can with loved ones. That goes to everyone as well because you just never know when things can change.

I named my daughter after my grandmother who died when I was a child. I never took her to meet my Grandfather who lived 4 hours away because I always thought I had time....and then one day I didn't

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

f*** cancer.

I am so sorry Betsy :cry:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

f*** cancer.
Oh no!! :cry: praying for you and your mom. I can't imagine going from thinking "probably a stomach bug" directly to aggressive cancer. So sorry ***hugs***

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019

f*** cancer.

So sorry to hear the news, thoughts and prayers for you your Mom and your family .

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

f*** cancer.

Absolutely awful. Positive thoughts your way.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Ullmark again? He better be in better form than his Wsh showing.

I would have went with Swayman as a thank you gimmie win before the new Rask-Ullmark duo take charge.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
No GDT rant tonight. My mother was taken to the hospital last night for shortness of breath and weakness. Diagnosed with heart failure and sepsis but she is responding fairly well to treatment. However blood work shows serious problem with her liver function and scans show lesions on liver and lungs that may be cancer. Please keep her in your prayers and good thoughts
I will pray for her and your family.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019

f*** cancer.

Sorry to hear this news. Positive thoughts and best wishes!

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska

f*** cancer.
Very sorry to hear about your mother, we'll keep her and you in our prayers. Best to you and your mom.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

YukonCornelius

Apr 13, 2018

f*** cancer.
Wishing you and your mom all the best ❤️

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul

f*** cancer.
Very sorry to hear my friend. May God Bless Your Mom and Give You Strenght.

Reactions: BMC

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
227397DE-C390-4D2E-8039-A15F52C1F796.jpeg

Reactions: YukonCornelius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events