Pre-Game Talk: GAME 33 - 1/12 7:15 PM - POUTINEVILLE - TNT, SN, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

s-l300.jpg

NHL_TNT.png

upload_2022-1-11_11-29-57.png

upload_2022-1-11_11-33-10.png

upload_2022-1-11_11-33-55.png

montreal-Poutineville.jpg

:bruins:habs

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Anyone else surprised our Goals per game is at 3?

Not really, not a team with Bergy, Brad, Pasta, and Taylor Hall on it, and D men that can operate well in the O-zone. This team is finally performing up to their capabilities but it took a while for them to get there. They were always better than the gloomy doomies around here were suggesting. That said, watch the Habs kicks their asses all over the ice and shut them out :laugh:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Not really, not a team with Bergy, Brad, Pasta, and Taylor Hall on it, and D men that can operate well in the O-zone. This team is finally performing up to their capabilities but it took a while for them to get there. They were always better than the gloomy doomies around here were suggesting. That said, watch the Habs kicks their asses all over the ice and shut them out :laugh:
I think I fell into the gloom and doom here and figured our scoring was super low :laugh:

On an unrelated note I can't believe Anderson is still leading the Habs in goals when he hasn't played for over a month.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
These long training camp games means very little. In the playoffs it's when they separate men's from the boys.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I was thinking that this would be a rebound game after possibly losing versus the capitals.
Boy was I wrong.

Montreal is now the cherry on top.
They are so horrible in almost every category it's mind-boggling. Should I feel sorry for them? After living through the 70s and the 80s......naaaaaaah.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
No chance the Bruins lose this one. I can usually tell when the winning will turn into mediocre okay/losing games, and they aren’t there yet. It’s usually when they are still winning but bad habits start creeping in. I see them as still playing very well.

Reactions: bbfan419

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Habs Pre game GDT has 4 posts in it half way down the page.

I hope they are 1 spot out of the playoffs every year, just so the they miss the playoffs, and miss out on a good pick.

Plus my life time bet of every game for $20 until one of us dies is looking good for me. . . .

Also Haula has a 5 game point streak going on, keep it up man. . . . .

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Are they playing this game at the garden?
Yes, moved it from Montreal, tickets for the March 21st game are good for this game tomorrow. I’m assuming the 3/21 game will now be in Montreal, depending on status of the plague at that point:(.
Who thinks Tuukka is starting in net?:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad