GDT: Game 32: Columbus vs. Chicago | 12/20 7PM EST

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Don't do anything stupid

I'm trying not to but I'm tired of walking out of NWA the last 4 years or so with these bandwagon people running their mouths. We win if we play physical and have lots of scrums and a couple fights. If we try to play pond hockey with them, we are done and I'll be on the 11 o' clock news, ha. Go Jackets!

eljefe72

Jul 28, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
I'm trying not to but I'm tired of walking out of NWA the last 4 years or so with these bandwagon people running their mouths. We win if we play physical and have lots of scrums and a couple fights. If we try to play pond hockey with them, we are done and I'll be on the 11 o' clock news, ha. Go Jackets!

Just a few short years ago, you could count on one hand the number of Blackhawk jerseys in the crowd.

eljefe72

Jul 28, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
"The Blue Jackets (13-15-3) have the same record after 31 games as they did last season."

Interesting tidbit from today's Puck-Rakers Blog post.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
"The Blue Jackets (13-15-3) have the same record after 31 games as they did last season."

Interesting tidbit from today's Puck-Rakers Blog post.

Yes but as Nanabijou noted:

Right now, the CBJ have the exact same record as they did last year after 31 games: 13-15-3

However, last year's team had their record 8-game win streak in January so this team will have it's work cut out to keep pace next month.

(In case you're interested, 2 years ago, the Jackets were 13-12-6 at this point.)

Technically they are right where they were last year, but if you look at the big picture, they're still behind unless they have another 8 game streak in them.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Rimer to start the broadcast tonight: on the road with the ColumbusBlueJackets! Seriously, this 5th line deal is a joke. They have returnee and are as obnoxious as ever. Go Jackets.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
It's like a 70/30 ratio for Hawks ( bandwagon ) fans ( which is actually probably a generous guess, sadly ). I was hoping for a 50/50. Oh well...

Hoping for a shutout so I don't have to be annoyed by those stupid smug bandwagoners -_-

zac

Apr 29, 2009
I'm hoping Morin scores a hat trick against us to show our idiot coach you can't properly evaluate young players with a handful of games. That is as long as the Hawks score at least 4.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus

Bloody knuckles and a **** eating grin ain't worth the assault charge or jail time, trust me on this.

Better solution after every comment, just say "Yeah, you guys sure are lucky" or some similar phrase about being lucky. One of the two worst complements you can give someone after they have put in effort is calling them lucky.

Aela*

Hope the Jackets win. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd love to see the crowd ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad