GDT: Game 31: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 3/20/21 7:00pm EST CBC, TVAS, SN1, CITY, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Lehkonen and Mete still out for tonight.

don't like this decision... Perry should be sitting if only for rest reasons, especially with 3 games vs the Oilers coming up next week, and Lehkonen is probably a better option in the lineup than Byron/Armia/Perry anyhow imo.

Mete over Ouellette seems obvious to me. Don't get what they see in Ouellette, guy doesn't add any value.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
don't like this decision... Perry should be sitting if only for rest reasons, especially with 3 games vs the Oilers coming up next week, and Lehkonen is probably a better option in the lineup than Byron/Armia/Perry anyhow imo.

Mete over Ouellette seems obvious to me. Don't get what they see in Ouellette, guy doesn't add any value.
Ouellet is a safe option whereas Mete should hit the waiver wire. He is simply not NHL material.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I'm fine with Mete sitting, he's basically useless.

But I'd like to see Lehkonen in the lineup. I wouldn't sit Perry but I'd sit Byron or Armia.
Lord Byron has been useless this year, I mean he knows the team put him on waivers twice, and no one wants him for free............the guy is just collecting his $$$ at this point. No confidence at all, and very little effort.
To make no changes with the results over the past couple of games, makes zero sense.
Only in Montreal does accountability not exist.

Reactions: Forum93 and Tuggy

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Lord Byron has been useless this year, I mean he knows the team put him on waivers twice, and no one wants him for free............the guy is just collecting his $$$ at this point. No confidence at all, and very little effort.
To make no changes with the results over the past couple of games, makes zero sense.
Only in Montreal does accountability not exist.
thing is Bryon has a A, so what does that tell the other guys........you suck and no one cares

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
There's no way the Habs lose tonight. Second game of a back to back, at home against an inferior team? After losing the first one in OT in an embarrassing fashion (What kind of moronic strategy was that???), they have no choice but to bounce back with a convincing win. Another loss would be the beginning of the end I'm afraid.

GO:habsGO

Hey @Per Sjoblom, is this your old dog?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Doesn’t Holtby have a good career record at the phone booth?

Holtby with Washington playing in front of him, yes. Holtby with Vacouver playing in front of him, different story.

He's played three times against Montreal this year. He won 1 in a shootout and lost 2, giving up 15 goals in those 3 games.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Hey, i get mod-edited everytime i write tOuellet! No fair:sarcasm:

On another note :clap:
I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. I can edit it out when I get back (only took me 7 hours to make this damn GDT lol - wouldn’t want to get it erased for one little thing)

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
There’s gotta be a deal in the works involving at least Lekhonen (if not Mete as well), or I agree this is very illogical

It doesn’t make sense to me either. I get he can be frustrating offensively but he’s easily a better player than Byron and at this point I’d rather have him than Armia so Joel can sit and reflect a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad