GDT: Game 31: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 3/20/21 7:00pm EST CBC, TVAS, SN1, CITY, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
GDT 01.jpg
GDT 02.jpg
GDT 03.jpg
GDT 04.jpg

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Need 2 points tonight. No OT! Geezuz, I'm so sick of that shit.

Pretty much everyone needs to be better. Drouin & Petry were the only ones that had great games.

Weber & Ouellet were bad, although I still think Ouellet is a better option than Mete. Wouldn't mind seeing what Leskinen could do.

At this point, I just feel bad for whoever is Webs partner. He's fallen off hugely.

PP is a whole lot better, and they're now scoring with ENs too, but 5 on 5 scoring has dropped off.

Just win Habs!! And play well.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
Why not replace Evans with Poehling at this point? Just his size and physical play on the 4th makes him more valuable. I like Evans but he needs time in Laval to recharge and gain confidence.

Reactions: mols47 and BLONG7

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
There's no way that Bergy can watch our D pairings and not recognize that the Weber Edmundson pairing isn't working and that Romanov and Ouellet aren't a good fit. I'm expecting something soon... Can't play Petry and Kulak 30 minutes a game.

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
I turned the game off after 2 knowing they wouldn't win.

I love coming on here talking hockey but I honestly loathe this team.
I would rather watch a Bouchard coached Laval team.
The last 4-5 seasons has been brutal for fans...can't imagine how Price and Gally feel, they have been the two who have been through the whole sideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad