GDT: Game #31: Senators @ Coyotes | The Power Outage Edition | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
To the AHL and 0-3 deficits....
20231220_011704.jpg

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I thought we were agreeing not debating? So I think I lose since I didn’t even realize it was happening. Haha.

Yeah they were great. Loved the grit Cooley showed. And Dumba. Really fun game all around.
I agree. Cooley was all over the ice tonight. Away from the pressure of producing with Keller and Schmaltz.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Anyone clip that Mereulo appearance on the post game? That needs to be on the internet.
He acted and dressed like a hockey fan. Nice to see that instead of XG and his $2000 suits all the time.

Reactions: Kaizen

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Why do we constantly put Cooley with O’Brien?
To protect Cooley this year while he builds up both strength and confidence. O’B prevents other teams from pounding Cooley into a paste along the Schwartz Vision adverts.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
To protect Cooley this year while he builds up both strength and confidence. O’B prevents other teams from pounding Cooley into a paste along the Schwartz Vision adverts.
My thought on this , is for Cooley s development.

I like that Zucker was added and Sanford removed. It gives all lines some offense

I am not sure I have seen OBrien play as good as he has the last couple of games. I am not sure if it is because he is playing with Cooley or not.

Reactions: Howling Overseas

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I would think Ottawa.
Incorrect. Arizona. More wins, better point percentage and better goal differential.

The Yotes are in a wildcard spot. The sens are in last place.

As for turmoil, since Ottawa acquired Chychrun they’ve been sold, sanctioned by the league, fired their GM, fired their coach, and continue to have arena drama.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Incorrect. Arizona. More wins, better point percentage and better goal differential.

The Yotes are in a wildcard spot. The sens are in last place.

As for turmoil, since Ottawa acquired Chychrun they’ve been sold, sanctioned by the league, fired their GM, fired their coach, and continue to have arena drama.
I can almost guarantee you if you got Chych alone in conversation he would admit that he wishes he could take back his decision, knowing what he knows now. Maybe poor foresight on his part, or just bad luck…maybe a little combination of both.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder if Nash brought him on on his own or if a producer whispered in his ear....not that it matters, but it almost had a Slap Shot feel to it - only I thing I would have changed woulda been AM in Yotes gear, like that dork who was supposedly gonna buy the team in 2011 or so and sat in the stands for one game with stuff someone obviously just handed him and said "here, wear this"
Hulsizer? Definitely a dork. Sat behind us at one game and his cheering was so…. Let’s say odd, that we had to turn around and see who that dork was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Old Man

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
That is reserved for Hayton.
Hayton is out, if the guy/guys that know a hell of a lot more than you, (or even I :D) think he’s ready and it would be for the teams betterment, it will happen.

Edit: At this point, with Hayton out, I’d give him a look there. And if runs away with it, all the better. I don’t anticipate either happening though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4