GDT: Game #31: Senators @ Coyotes | The Power Outage Edition | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Haha! They weren't prepared for that.
I wonder if Nash brought him on on his own or if a producer whispered in his ear....not that it matters, but it almost had a Slap Shot feel to it - only I thing I would have changed woulda been AM in Yotes gear, like that dork who was supposedly gonna buy the team in 2011 or so and sat in the stands for one game with stuff someone obviously just handed him and said "here, wear this"

Reactions: Jagged Ice

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Keller-McBain-Schmaltz
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
Carcone-Kerfoot-Sanford
Zucker-Cooley-LOB

I feel like with McBain with those guys I wouldn’t be at all afraid matching top line against top line against any other team. I would love to see him be able to pester the other team’s top C and smash their D into the wall all night…Kerfoot has been fine too though so either way…

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Who starts in net Thursday at San Jose?

I’d go Vej, ride him while he’s playing well.

I wonder if Nash brought him on on his own or if a producer whispered in his ear....not that it matters, but it almost had a Slap Shot feel to it - only I thing I would have changed woulda been AM in Yotes gear, like that dork who was supposedly gonna buy the team in 2011 or so and sat in the stands for one game with stuff someone obviously just handed him and said "here, wear this"

Matthew Hulsizer! Forgot about him.

Reactions: Kaizen and Kai Yo T

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
You win debate club, congrats.

Anyway in reality, Chychrun is probably in his own hell not being able to request a trade again at this point.
I thought we were agreeing not debating? So I think I lose since I didn’t even realize it was happening. Haha.

McBain and Special K were outstanding tonight. Best players on the ice.
Yeah they were great. Loved the grit Cooley showed. And Dumba. Really fun game all around.

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
Keller-McBain-Schmaltz
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
Carcone-Kerfoot-Sanford
Zucker-Cooley-LOB

I feel like with McBain with those guys I wouldn’t be at all afraid matching top line against top line against any other team. I would love to see him be able to pester the other team’s top C and smash their D into the wall all night…Kerfoot has been fine too though so either way…
completely agree, CK y NS dont need a 3rd skill guy with them they need a guy parked in front of the net drawing the Dmen down which draws the Fs lower and now CK/NS have room to cycle around and playmake.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
The bump is dead

IMG_3598.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad