GDT: GAME #31 - Saving Pvt. Hansen ("Reach the Beach") - Canucks @ Kings - 1:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
My guess at the lineup...

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Higgins - Lapierre - Ballard/Pinizzotto
Gordon - Weise - Sestito

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Garrison - Tanev
Alberts - Barker

Schneider

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
Sedins put the team on their back and drag them kicking and screaming to a 4-2 win with an empty netter.

And great GDT Zombo! I have to ask though, why Hansen? Is there some sort of backstory I'm missing?

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I hope we get to see more Sedin dangles. :handclap: I want another Henrik Kane performance like the last time we played the Kings. It's really fun seeing the Twins show some of their stickhandling skills. We will need that in the playoffs.

Callhee

Embrace the hate.
Aug 24, 2009
I hope we get to see more Sedin dangles. :handclap: I want another Henrik Kane performance like the last time we played the Kings. It's really fun seeing the Twins show some of their stickhandling skills. We will need that in the playoffs.

Yeah, its been nice seeing those dangles. The Sedins have always had skill but it hasn't been so flashy till this season, maybe they worked on puck-handling during the off season?

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Henrik seemed generally almost giddy about being so dominant against that Kopitar line, I hope it continues.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Henrik seemed generally almost giddy about being so dominant against that Kopitar line, I hope it continues.

That was his most dominant game all year, IMO. Would love nothing more than to see a redux. It was even more impressive given who he was dangling in those instances - watching him make Kopitar and Doughty look foolish brought a smile to my face.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
That was his most dominant game all year, IMO. Would love nothing more than to see a redux. It was even more impressive given who he was dangling in those instances - watching him make Kopitar and Doughty look foolish brought a smile to my face.

combined with henrik being the best he has looked in the playoffs against them last year, I am really excited to see what he does today. Although I'm sure Kopitar, Doughty and Brown will be looking for some redemption this game cause they got really outplayed last time

ouendan1

Mar 14, 2009
Las Vegas
3-1 Canucks

1st period

11:35 VCR Hansen (Raymond Ebbett)

2nd period

2:58 VCR D Sedin (H Sedin Edler) pp

3rd period

14:11 LA Tonelli (unassisted)
16:21 VCR Garrison (D Sedin H Sedin)

Toffoli?

I'm not sure he'll be in the lineup, he was scratched last game. With it being a day game though I doubt there will be any indicator until the actual game.

Anyways good luck today!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Sedins put the team on their back and drag them kicking and screaming to a 4-2 win with an empty netter.

And great GDT Zombo! I have to ask though, why Hansen? Is there some sort of backstory I'm missing?

Hansen's got a history of awkward or otherwise unusual tendencies and behaviours, including his angelic voice, his awkward goal celebrations, getting his stick signed by Gene Simmons during practice, cross-checking referees, etc. :laugh:

Lemurion

Mar 10, 2011
Hansen's got a history of awkward or otherwise unusual tendencies and behaviours, including his angelic voice, his awkward goal celebrations, getting his stick signed by Gene Simmons during practice, cross-checking referees, etc. :laugh:

At least he didn't pull a Gene Simmons comic book out of his gear and get Simmons to sign that.... you never know anything with the Honey Badger...

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Alberts/Bieksa?

gg AV

thatssotrue.com_548_1329514283.gif

The heart attack pairing. Could be worse though, imagine Barker-Bieksa?

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Alberts and Bieksa? LOL. Can't wait to see that trainwreck. At least make them the third pairing, AV.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Very well done GDT.

One minor point. At the end of each sentence, instead of a period, telegrams had the word "stop". No idea why.

Anyway, well done. :handclap:

They don't HAVE to have stop, it's just that sending "stop" was cheaper than sending a period so it was used in its place. You COULD use a period if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad