GDT: GAME #31 - Saving Pvt. Hansen ("Reach the Beach") - Canucks @ Kings - 1:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
6gYKRbT.gif
ER2hMN4.gif

m5pqBUY.gif
eE2wKds.gif

DX5zf5J.gif
w8sugwJ.gif

AgEyuxn.gif
N9KjHmF.gif

FHAPfNJ.gif
WqbH1dr.gif

MXtoe3q.gif
6h18SyQ.gif

pXpt65P.gif
aYYs3ES.gif

6yq0Q6R.gif
nmRPPm0.gif

Last edited:

JA

Great GDT. Heard this on the TEAM today. He lives in LA, so I guess this fits.

Hope we get the win today. It's the final meeting of the season between these two teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Bennett*

3-1 Canucks

1st period

11:35 VCR Hansen (Raymond Ebbett)

2nd period

2:58 VCR D Sedin (H Sedin Edler) pp

3rd period

14:11 LA Tonelli (unassisted)
16:21 VCR Garrison (D Sedin H Sedin)

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
i started working on it before last game. Plus, Edler isn't the kind of guy who would accidentally lock himself into a bathroom. Hansen, on the other hand...

No but he would barge accidentally on purpose into the bathroom and bowl over the door to one of the stalls. :help:

gobi

Feb 9, 2006
Paradise, BC
Amazing GDT!!! Probably the best I have seen. Someone should notify the Canucks about this GDT. I bet the team would get a good laugh out of this.

:handclap::handclap:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Amazing GDT!!! Probably the best I have seen. Someone should notify the Canucks about this GDT. I bet the team would get a good laugh out of this.

:handclap::handclap:

Hansen quits the team for personal reasons and news comes out that he was terrified by how accurately the GDT simulated the events of his real life. :naughty:

StringerBell

Are we sure that he's locked himself in the women's bathroom and he isn't just scouting Dustin Penner in his natural habitat?

Love

Feb 29, 2012
We have the best GDTs I've seen on any internet sports forum. Well done Zombotron.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Hopefully we have enough forwards to ice a lineup!
Hank and Daniel are due for a point or two.

3-2 Nucks

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
So I am guessing this is the lineup? Higgins should be back if not

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen
Higgins-Ebbett-Weise
Sestito-Lapierre-Pinizzotto/Gordon

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Garrison-Barker (Hard to tell what it will be tmrw) (Ballard and Garrison were good
Ballard-Tanev same with Ballard and Tanev pretty complicated)

Schneider

I would like to see Canaution get a shot one of these days.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
This game could be hard on the eyes, but I'm hoping LA takes us lightly with the lineup we're icing, doubt it, but I hope they do. Schneider needs to play like he has the last two games, and we'll have a shot at stealing two points here.

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
I think LA can shut down the Canucks small, fast second line. Won't be effective against big defensive teams all the time. Maybe the Canucks squeak out a shoot out win if they play over their heads. Not a big fan of the personnel at the moment Still need a trade in my opinion.

2-1 Canucks if they are lucky.

BTW - Great GDT, but just to claify, Honey Badger doesn't get lost, the rest of the world does when it can find him!

Lemurion

Mar 10, 2011
I would love to see a win, but I don't know that it's going to be possible, LA's good and I don't think we've iced a full NHL roster all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad