GDT: Game #31 of the season Ducks visit Wild 8:00 PM ET on 12 - 10 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Team prob pissed off half our forum by winning... but on the plus side most of those posters wont post till next loss... so thats nice
I'm not mad. Our roster isn't good enough to finish any higher in our division. All the other teams above us are better

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'm not mad. Our roster isn't good enough to finish any higher in our division. All the other teams above us are better
Based on? What exaxtly.

Sharks arnt very good
Flames/vegas are pretty average
Canucks are still a team going through growing pains

Coyotes and oilers both could struggle at any point too.

frankly i think the pacific is all in the same range of skill level, and i dont see any standout teams. Any of the top 7can be in the top 3 by end of season imo.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They deserved to win tonight, and the last couple of games, and they finally did it tonight. Kept the Wild from getting too many prime chances. Those two goals were on Gibson. But he redeemed himself in OT and the SO.

You can see the difference with Manson in the line up, especially the PK, and I expect him to take another game or two to get back in full form.

PP has looked a lot better, came through tonight, they have to take more of those one timers, and moving the puck better. Happy Fowler scored, had a strong game, and having a good season, and think with Lindholm and Manson both back, Cam can settle into his more offensive defense role.

Oct 18, 2011
Based on? What exaxtly.

Sharks arnt very good
Flames/vegas are pretty average
Canucks are still a team going through growing pains

Coyotes and oilers both could struggle at any point too.

frankly i think the pacific is all in the same range of skill level, and i dont see any standout teams. Any of the top 7can be in the top 3 by end of season imo.
Those teams all have better rosters.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Ducks blueline.png

I would of liked Manson to get a little less ice time so he is better eased back into the lineup.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I was going to miss most of the game, so I set my DVR to record the game, but it didn't record :doh:So I was watching the replay and then am told,"Due to time constraints, we move ahead in the broadcast." When they restart broadcast again, they cut past the Ducks second goal....grrrr. Well glad they won.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
View attachment 289561

I would of liked Manson to get a little less ice time so he is better eased back into the lineup.

Really dislike the TOI allocation for Fowler tonight

In no world should he be playing less than a del zotto.

All of Lindholm Manson Fowler should be above 21/22 minutes regularly in games. Holzer and delzotto should not be seeing over 16-18 min a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad