GDT: Game 31: Columbus vs. Washington 12/18 7PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
After carrying this team and dominating the competition for a few weeks while having missed training camp, Joey is experiencing a slow down. While continuing to make clutch plays.

Wish him off this team at your own risk. And you're bonkers if you want that. FWIW, I want a stud center over a stud wing all day long.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

good lord, I'll never understand some of you. You don't trade a guy, any guy, for the stretch he's having, the way he 'looks' or 'acts' especially at his age. Are some of you incapable of understanding the bigger picture here?

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Anyway, one point we took. 7-0-1 in last 8 game. Freaking 3 points games, no nerves will not suffice.
Chaput more don't scoreless.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

good lord, I'll never understand some of you. You don't trade a guy, any guy, for the stretch he's having, the way he 'looks' or 'acts' especially at his age. Are some of you incapable of understanding the bigger picture here?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS:laugh:

It has to be residual anger about the holdout or perhaps there's some extra chromosome stuff going on.

thebus2288*

Most of you guys here and Joey have a real nasty case of ricna****is. Rick Nash-itis.

Kane and Buff for Johansen and Wiz

thebus2288*

Then we can end Foligno and Savard to Vancouver for Zack Kassian

No those ham and eggers should be with the bluejackets for the next 10 years if you ask me. The 2 for 2 or 3 for 3 swap of those players would make the CBJ a better team.

Wennberg and Tropp for Marcus Foligno..

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
No those ham and eggers should be with the bluejackets for the next 10 years if you ask me. The 2 for 2 or 3 for 3 swap of those players would make the CBJ a better team.

Yes let's do it. You're so good at trade proposals.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things

I really wish CBJ management would read and respond to your posts. God the lolz that would happen.

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
should have had a power play on that slash, it was a broken stick and the refs screwed it up. Annoying to see it end on that but I can't believe i came here to read people talking about trading johansen for his recent play. hockey is not an exact science. He's practically PPG this year. no one is considering trading him right now. Better luck/reffing next game I suppose. Loved that prout whooping!!

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Most of you guys here and Joey have a real nasty case of ricna****is. Rick Nash-itis.

Kane and Buff for Johansen and Wiz

LOL ok sure...
I don't think enough has been made of this outside the forum, but...
Prout totally pummeled that guy! :yo:

Indeed. What the hell do we need Jared Boll for? ;) Prout has been whooping ass.
That was the most one-sided fight I've seen in a while. I loved seeing Prout drop that punk.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS:laugh:

It has to be residual anger about the holdout or perhaps there's some extra chromosome stuff going on.

Yes, I must have down syndrome for calling for a Hall/Johansen swap. Thank you for your contribution to the boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad