Pre-Game Talk: Game 31 - Bruins @ Leafs - ON A SUNDAY?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

OK guys, Boston is a good team but they are not filled with Gods from Mount Olympus. They can be had. Leafs can very easily grab at least one point. I think this stuff about "we'll need a miracle to grab a point" or "this game will get ugly" is just nonsense.

Even if they were we would counter with:

Kratos

Kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

Penalty Kill Icing*

Need to win this. With Ericsson, Kelly out, Boychuk out, and Thornton facing suspension; Bruins are missing many regulars. Best chance to beat any of our next 5 opponents.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
Anyone notice sometimes Rask loses it on his defenseman after he gets scored on? For some reason it irritates me. Did Tim Thomas ever do that?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I know it's early in the season but this is seeming like a 'must win' if we want to stay in the playoff race. We have to keep pace point wise and we have to look ahead in the schedule and see the trouble that's coming.

Blair

Oct 15, 2006
Edmonton, AB
I'm wondering something. If you were to bet that the leafs will out shoot the Bruins this game, what kind of odds would you need? 4 to 1? 6 to 1? 15 to 1?

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
I'm wondering something. If you were to bet that the leafs will out shoot the Bruins this game, what kind of odds would you need? 4 to 1? 6 to 1? 15 to 1?

outshoot?

being as we've done that twice this season, 100-1 odds. I can't see it happening at all, especially on a back to back.

a fair bet would be if we will be outshot by 10 or more/less

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
Now we're ranked 25th on the PK. The Wilson days have returned.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Now we're ranked 25th on the PK. The Wilson days have returned.

Not really. During the Wilson days our PK just sucked because we never had a goalie. Right now our PK isn't bad but they are just completely tired with the amount of penalties we're taking.

We'll be back in the top 10 before February if we don't take dumb penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad