Pre-Game Talk: Game 31 - Bruins @ Leafs - ON A SUNDAY?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

How many shots do we give up tomorrow?
Can the goalies save us again?

Cant wait till 7 pm tomorrow to start getting the answers :facepalm:

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
How many shots do we give up tomorrow?
Can the goalies save us again?

Cant wait till 7 pm tomorrow to start getting the answers :facepalm:

It's funny because the Leafs had one of their best periods of the season in that last game against Boston. It's too bad that type of play only shows up sporadically with this team.

leafstilldeath*

god-i-am.jpg

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
It's funny because the Leafs had one of their best periods of the season in that last game against Boston. It's too bad that type of play only shows up sporadically with this team.

Yeah, we've been inconsistent from period to period from the start of this season. The 2nd Nashville game is a good example too

leafstilldeath*

Plus we were healthy that game as well. Not looking forward to tomorrow. Bear is already poked by the penguin.

Just hope we burn the bear

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Boston will only lose due to the emotional game, and player losses they have due to the game tonight.

I'd like to see us repay them.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm optimistic. The Bruins are not the type of team to take shots from everywhere so don't expect to be outshot by 20. We tied them on shots last time even though they outplayed us by quite a bit.

They'll just cycle the puck for a minute until a good opportunity opens up.

They're banged up after a tough win tonight and couple be mentality exhausted as well.

Hopefully we come out to play half decently, could be a tight game...maybe.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
Leafs 6-0 win. Kessel nets hat-trick and tkos Chara in a fight. Gardiner replicates play-off efforts. Kadri and Clarkson channel their inner pest hitting and yapping. Mclaren pots one. 3 brawls. Bernier decks Rask in one of em. Phaneuf lays a triple-dion. Ashton takes out Lucic incurring another bloody nose in the process, looks like Micheal Jackson next game. Hey, I can dream can't I?

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
They can win this game. Anyteam can win on Any Given Sunday! As a matter of fact Carlyle already has his pre game speech;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad