GDT: Game 31 | Boston@Nashville 8PM NESN 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Boston's team skating and passing are subpar. Can't win consistently without the basics.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Funny thing people say Rinne was better tonight by a small margin, as if that is somehow an insult to Rask. Pekka Rinne is the second best Finnish goalie right after Tuukka Rask (as was proven last olympics), but he's playing absolutely stellar this year and is the solid front runner for the Vezina.

Bruins don't win a lot of games if they can't score. There's nothing else to it. This just isn't a very good team. The system can only get you so far when you don't have much talent, and the talent that you do have is either in the AHL or subdued to play a dump and chase grinder game.

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Darling 6'6'' 232
Lehner 6'4'' 223
Rinne 6'5'' 204

Plus huge equipment on everyone of them. The Bruins don't have the skill to handle this, 60 % of the skill has been let go or traded.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Rask out dualed again. When is he going to steal us one!?!? Also that goal by Roy was terrible. Need to make that stop.

Another loss. How's our record since Zee came back 0-3? I guess its because we are missing krejci right?

This team blows.

Why do you even bother?

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I said earlier before the season even started after the Boychuk trade, a bad spell of injuries and this team is a bubble team for the playoffs, well here we are, a bubble team for the playoffs.

True but I don't think anyone could have predicted the severity of the injuries we sustained,not to excuse the Boychuck trade(it was a dumb one )but surely the Hockey Gods won't be as cruel to us in the second half.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Chara has been terrible since he came back. He was bad before he got injured.

Rask played well but Nashville goaltending was better. That's why they won.

Lol Rinne, Rask with 42 saves total, man some people. Hopefully soon some won't be able to take it a more and just leave for the rest of the season, do us all a favour. Life isn't always full of sunshine, sometimes it rais, even pours.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
A Krejci and a Horton/Iginla ,we need two forwards to be capable of competing against good teams.I know we got a point and played decent but I hate the state this team is in now.

We did compete against a good team tonight. In fact we almost beat them.

Do I agree we need a winger? Yes. But this team has had the misfortune of some impactful and untimely injuries and some really bad luck. This is not a bad team. We're going through a bad stretch. It happens to all teams.

Know what my favorite part of this board is? Posting in the GDTs when the Bruins are winning. There usually about 10-15 of us posting and it's really fun. The second they are tied or give up a goal, the vultures come swooping in to pick everything apart. (That was not directed at you BTW - general blanket statement).

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Good game. No problem, stop by any time :yo:

I don't typically hang out in the opponent's GDT, but I like the group you guys have here. No quarter given, but generally pretty fair. I've bandwaggoned with the B's for a couple of playoff runs over the past few years.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I was surprised to see we're only 22nd in goals/game, I find it hard to believe teams cant score more then us.

Buffalo with 1.78 goals/game and they're only 5 points behind us and we have a game in hand. :(

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
We did compete against a good team tonight. In fact we almost beat them.

Do I agree we need a winger? Yes. But this team has had the misfortune of some impactful and untimely injuries and some really bad luck. This is not a bad team. We're going through a bad stretch. It happens to all teams.

Know what my favorite part of this board is? Posting in the GDTs when the Bruins are winning. There usually about 10-15 of us posting and it's really fun. The second they are tied or give up a goal, the vultures come swooping in to pick everything apart. (That was not directed at you BTW - general blanket statement).

If we lower our standards to Chiarelli level, yes we competed tonight.

We need a lot of help. We need an Iginla replacement, a Boychuk replacement, and a Kelly upgrade on the 3rd line to bump him down to the 4th line and Campbell out of Boston. Just as we did months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad