Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
cOJ9knF.jpg

tbSVJhm.jpg

oXYTmqR.jpg

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'm conflicted. Between, Go Bruins, it's hockey again finally... and the fact that it is the boring, BORING Nashville team that no one cares about, and the Bruins are playing so horridly... and they have Neal.

I'll consider it a win if someone takes that punk out. Get a point or two as well and it'll be the game of the year!

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I lol'd at the "no matter who wins, we lose thing"

Great job! Thanks for making this! I wish I could help out, but I have no idea how to use any photo editor that isn't word.

Go Bs! Gonna be a really, really tough game. Tuukka will need to stand on his head, we know Rinne will.

Krejci is making the trip, but no decision on whether he will play or not.

member 96824

Good job!

Nashville's got an exciting team this year. Too bad they have that piece of **** James Neal.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
How does Lucic not suckerpunch Julien when he sees Fraser on that 2nd line and him on the 2nd 4th line? Is that how he is punished for expressing emotion last game? Sheesh.

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
I lol'd at the "no matter who wins, we lose thing"

Great job! Thanks for making this! I wish I could help out, but I have no idea how to use any photo editor that isn't word.

Go Bs! Gonna be a really, really tough game. Tuukka will need to stand on his head, we know Rinne will.

Krejci is making the trip, but no decision on whether he will play or not.

It's from Alien Vs Predator but I figured it was applicable given our current situation:laugh:

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Have to think Krejci will be shutdown for a long but here. Might be time to be cautious. This team will struggle mightily to make playoffs

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'll be at the game. Hoping for a win, but it'll be tough. Wouldn't want to be either goalie with Weber and Chara on the ice. That said, I hope Tuukka is in net. This will be my first game seeing the B's in person.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'll be at the game. Hoping for a win, but it'll be tough. Wouldn't want to be either goalie with Weber and Chara on the ice. That said, I hope Tuukka is in net. This will be my first game seeing the B's in person.
For you and any other B's fan attending...Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad