GDT: Game 31 | Boston@Nashville 8PM NESN 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
They need to win a few of these character games. Great effort. Great but a win is needed here. The keep putting in effort and the teams ahead of them keep pulling ahead in points.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Didn't we tie the game a minute later on two pure individual efforts by Marchand and Smith?

The point is that only a few weeks ago this team would have melted down after the 2nd goal. Guys stepped up and Smith and Marchand combined to tie the game.

If you want to be negative go right ahead but there were a lot of positives tonight.

minpind

I don't even watch Hockey.......
Oct 4, 2014
Weymouth
clode's system should be a guideline in case the game gets out of hand.
"the system" seems bigger than the players now that the constant worry about playing to the system is why the games start to get away from them. i hope that came out the right way.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Good overall effort, but why in the world is Julien putting out Kelly & Campbell in OT, just mind boggling. While I'm in the complaining mood can someone please tell me why Julien keeps playing Fraser and Trotman, they are AHL players, Bartkowski and Morrow are far better then Trotman, as for Fraser, surely we have some one in Providence who deserves a chance.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
I said earlier before the season even started after the Boychuk trade, a bad spell of injuries and this team is a bubble team for the playoffs, well here we are, a bubble team for the playoffs.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Morrow keeps sitting, Bruins keep losing. But that Left-shot/Right-shot D-man set-up is working wonders obviously.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Trotman????? I don't get it.

Thick. College guy. 7th round pick. Nearly 25 years old. Shoots the puck hard. Right shot. 2-3 years in Providence. What is not to like? Who cares that he's soft as butter and lacks NHL level hockey sense.

iGetCarried*

The point is that only a few weeks ago this team would have melted down after the 2nd goal. Guys stepped up and Smith and Marchand combined to tie the game.

If you want to be negative go right ahead but there were a lot of positives tonight.

vm276-2.jpg

mich25

Jan 23, 2013
My guess is the only thing the B's can really beat these days is their meatsticks...

SmBoston

Dec 8, 2013
Bridgewater
Chara has been terrible since he came back. He was bad before he got injured.

Rask played well but Nashville goaltending was better. That's why they won.

You said Rask gave up two softies tonight, and got outplayed by the opposing goaltender the past three games... I think there is a lot more behind these losses than Rask.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
That shoot-out goal just angers me, Roy going in at super slow motion, nothing ever happens like that in a game, just despise the shoot-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad