GDT: Game 31: Arizona Vault Dwellers @ Pittsburgh Dodos | 12/6/2287 17:00 MST | ESPN+? Really?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Oh, that's so horrible! What is the odds in the lottery?

Ok, I'm kidding. Can't win them all. Keller even lifted the puck 8 inches a while ago, but their goalie kicked his pads up and saved it.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Can't win them all. But we battled. It's a long season and we are in a good spot. Jarry had some great saves. It happens, we've been on that side of the scoreboard a few times this year because of the goalie. Onto the next one.

Reactions: Edenjung

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Tough break to lose that one particularly after the GWG was incredibly fluky and both Keller and Kessel were really, really good tonight.

I think this was the first game all year where their goaltender had better numbers than ours.

Gotta wonder if we win that one with Hall in the lineup instead of for example Hinostroza.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Much like Yotes fans hate the Kings, Blue Jackets fans hate the Penguins....and since I'm a fan of both, I can easily say F$#@ the Penguins.
God I really don't like them.
One lucky bounce, and they win.

And just when Tocchet got to .500 in his coaching career with AZ.

P.s. f$#@ the Penguins

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
I'm a huge Keller fan, have his jersey and everything, and I don't think he had a great game at all. You guys see him getting into prime scoring chances, I see him ripping them wide every chance he gets. He also should have shot it at the end there, I like the idea of passing it to the middle but there were three Penguins in the crease.

There's a recipe for something to happen tonight. New Jersey wants to get a Hall deal done as soon as possible, Hall scored tonight, the Coyotes did not, Antti Raanta played amazing. The stars are aligning

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Keller does need to work on the 1-timer. He had several today had he used the 1-timer, he would have given himself a better chance and the goalie on 1-timer generally is just trying to take up space, so there are generally more rebounds. Once he "dusts it off" [Tyson's verbiage], the goalie is in position.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Unlucky bounce... Shame that was the decider tonight.

Played better than yesterday at least and agreed Kessel looked pretty solid. The guys just missed on some chances.

Definitely still need to improve the offensive zone time 5v5 overall imo. Some lines had it goin and others did not.

As an aside...is Grabner hurt or something? Hasn't really had his same impact recently and has been quiet.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00