GDT: Game 31: Arizona Vault Dwellers @ Pittsburgh Dodos | 12/6/2287 17:00 MST | ESPN+? Really?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
He needs to get a better agent. At least get a seat discount or jersey or something for all those tv spots!

He's already in the press box, I'm assuming he's just a sandwich loving marketing plant at this point.

(it actually would not be the first time on HF, no I can't tell you who :P )

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
OEL getting some of his own medicine. f***ing diving. They need to get aggressive to get that out of the game. Send that shit to the NBA where it belongs.

Reactions: Grimes

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I still think Raanta is the more skilled goalie and has the higher ceiling over Kuemps. Kuemper is more durable and is straight up big, letting him play a calmer game with consistency.

Reactions: Canis Latrans

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I still think Raanta is the more skilled goalie and has the higher ceiling over Kuemps. Kuemper is more durable and is straight up big, letting him play a calmer game with consistency.

Raanta makes saves you think he has no business making. Back in the first couple months post Domingue's meltdown once he got healthy he was insane.

Kuemper, as I said a few weeks ago, is a positioning god. He's got some Sean Burke in him in that regard. It's also funny that both Kuemper and Raanta could have easily been pegged as career backups at times.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Kessel still trying to pass it into 3 Penguins for a contested shot from Chychrun...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
A lot choppier this period, particularly after the 5 on 3. More like last night though not lopsided

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Pens GDT is refreshingly mature. Among the comments about boring hockey, people are acknowledging the Yotes forecheck and structured D, and there's barely any complaining about officiating.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Our guys have got to hit the frickin net...make the goalie make the save...get rebound goals fellas, rebound goals. They all don't have to be pretty!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad