BRUINS GDT Game 31 5:37 ET - THE BEAR dances with the devil - NESN, NBCSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
For those of you saying not to blow it up

barely beat Buffalo, lose to Jersey, starting goalie is injured, leading scorer is in a fog and COVID keeps knocking on the dressing room door

This might be a playoff team but it isn't competing for a Cup as currently built

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I (do?) Don't understand why everyone is up in arms. Yes it was unfortunate but the first goal was definitely goalie interference. And the 2nd almost goal... Was just that. An almost goal. It happens - it's hockey a game of bounces and the Bruins came out on the losing side.

For those of you saying otherwise you would be probably saying "that was no goal!!" If that happened on the opposing side.

Reactions: lopey

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
How about instead of booing the refs the fans boo management for the lack of secondary scoring? If it wasn't for the team pulling one out of their ass yesterday and waking up in the 3rd period, we would've had 0 points in back-to-back games against 2 of the worst teams in the league.
Yup 10000%

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
blowing it up may be too far, but they can't be buyers at the deadline, got be a least small sellers
Fine by me but to keep screaming blow it up and fire Cassidy is going way too far.

We have guys in protocol and who are injured. A few tweaks and getting guys back healthy will make all the difference in the world.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA

barely beat Buffalo, lose to Jersey, starting goalie is injured, leading scorer is in a fog and COVID keeps knocking on the dressing room door

This might be a playoff team but it isn't competing for a Cup as currently built
I want them to sell, but I can't see it happening for 2 reasons:

1. Sweeney's (and possibly Neely's) job is on the line between now and next offseason.
2. The Jacobs won't allow them to sell. We saw that in 2015 and 2016, when the team could've gotten firsts for Soderberg and Eriksson.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto

You do realize they have five forwards and Brandon Carlo and Miller out of the lineup right?

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
How about instead of booing the refs the fans boo management for the lack of secondary scoring? If it wasn't for the team pulling one out of their ass yesterday and waking up in the 3rd period, we would've had 0 points in back-to-back games against 2 of the worst teams in the league.

I do boo management. But I can boo the refs too. And I do.

Reactions: TCB

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Great challenge , Bruins power play sucks. They had nothing to lose.

Jack and Brick should be fired after this year. Pathetic

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I get that DS did not get enough fire power over the summer, and needed to be fired a while back. However, the Bs complete inability to get an even strength goal against NJ over a long stretch of games, as well as their pathetic 5v5 scoring in general, makes me continue to question the offensive system in place. The Bs have enough talent that they should not be losing to NJ regularly, and they sure as hell should be getting even strength goals.

Reactions: TCB and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad