BRUINS GDT Game 31 5:37 ET - THE BEAR dances with the devil - NESN, NBCSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Hopefully, later today either @Alicat or I will do a full GDT

upload_2021-3-28_3-37-56.png

upload_2021-3-28_3-38-36.png

upload_2021-3-28_3-40-16.png

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Again it should, I repeat should, be an
east two points for the Bruins they
are playing the NJ Devils a celler dweller.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Another game I won’t be able to see live ( sigh ) . This is one of the games in hand the Bruins have over Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. They need to win . Hopefully it’s not another nail biter but it probably will be . I like Frederic but hope Cassidy puts someone else with Bergeron/ Pasta .

Reactions: bbfan419

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Another game I won’t be able to see live ( sigh ) . This is one of the games in hand the Bruins have over Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. They need to win . Hopefully it’s not another nail biter but it probably will be . I like Frederic but hope Cassidy puts someone else with Bergeron/ Pasta .

I didn't mind Freddy on the top line...I didn't think Bergeron/Pasta had good games yesterday. Maybe slot Bjork better yet hopefully March is back.

Reactions: bbfan419

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
I didn't mind Freddy on the top line...I didn't think Bergeron/Pasta had good games yesterday. Maybe slot Bjork better yet hopefully March is back.
No question for me it was a poor cecision by Cassidy to put Freddy on that line apposed to Bjork. Simply because Bjork had scored a goal the night before and was flying. That should have been observed and built on by Cassidy. As a coach, those are opportunities you look for and need to recognze....That said, Freddy would have been my second choice. He made one really nice pass to Bergie in the slot....and the kid hustles and when 55 hit Pasta...Freddy came to him a little leter and said hello..........Today, i put Bjork with Bergie.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Many of us have been down on Ritchie and rightfully so however something finally clicked in the third period where he came to life. Some joked about extra hits smelling salts. lol

I hope he continues to drive the net with speed from the blue line. He's so big and hard to defend. He created multiple chances doing that. Great game for him/that line in third.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Hope we see someone else in net today...Brodeur has killed us all year.

Let's finally make a shit goalie look bad
Do not worry the Bruins will probably make Blackwood look like the second coming of Marty. The Perfection Line as designated will have to play a much better game than yesterday. Bruins are 1-2-1 against the Devils so this will not be an easy 2 points.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Many of us have been down on Ritchie and rightfully so however something finally clicked in the third period where he came to life. Some joked about extra hits smelling salts. lol

I hope he continues to drive the net with speed from the blue line. He's so big and hard to defend. He created multiple chances doing that. Great game for him/that line in third.
I dont get people being down on Ritchie and his 17 points while adding a bit of physicality. Meanwhile, let's put Bjork and his 5 points on the 1st line. rookie D man Zboril has 6 points. i would rather Seny or Stud be given a chance on 1st line.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I dont get people being down on Ritchie and his 17 points while adding a bit of physicality. Meanwhile, let's put Bjork and his 5 points on the 1st line. rookie D man Zboril has 6 points. i would rather Seny or Stud be given a chance on 1st line.

I'm one of those people..he hasn't been good for some time now. Started off strong but has been meh up until last night. He continues to play like last night the bruins are much more effective and dangerous to play against.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Really wishing this was a 7pm starts. Got my own game at 5. Oh well the Devils have played boring, frustrating hockey for like 3 decades. Not worth skipping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad