GDT: Game #30 Vancouver Canucks @ Your Columbus Blue Jackets 12-11-18

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
There’s a older lady that sits in my section .. who drives me insane.

Every. Single. Time. The Jackets get the puck in the zone, she yells out something stupid like “c’mon, pass better!” Or “shoot straighter!”

:ha:
Shoot straighter? As opposed to those woefully inefficient boomerang shots or zig zag shots? Hah, would grate me too!

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Jackets 7-0 on takeaways that period

Didn’t feel that different though from what we’ve seen from the D.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
So far what we expect. 1st line putting more time in O zone and our strongest line. 2nd not as good at generating chances as previous but not a liability. 3rd line... Yeesh. Not generating chances and got caught a lot in D zone. 4th line meh. Nash is just kind of there.

D playing more soundly but Harrington appears to be weak link. Got beat a couple times.

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
So far what we expect. 1st line putting more time in O zone and our strongest line. 2nd not as good at generating chances as previous but not a liability. 3rd line... Yeesh. Not generating chances and got caught a lot in D zone. 4th line meh. Nash is just kind of there.

D playing more soundly but Harrington appears to be weak link. Got beat a couple times.

Werenski had a few nice stops.. which was encouraging to see.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Nice attempt by Boone on the takeaway....just missed the hole under the leg.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Greetings, Earth meatlings. I see we are winning, as is good and proper. May this trend continue.

Hello, extraterrestrial. We are having a bit of debate on here recently on our head coach, John Tortorella.

To your alien eyes, does he appear to coach the game in a way that is reminiscent of the past and not suited for this age?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
It’s pretty ridiculous that Panarin doesn’t start on the #1 unit on every power play.

Reactions: Cowumbus

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Showing a Wennberg dog video on the scoreboard... he’s definitely as soft as a puppy so I guess it fits.... :dunno:

Edit: 80% on face offs tonight... so I guess all is well ??

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hello, extraterrestrial. We are having a bit of debate on here recently on our head coach, John Tortorella.

To your alien eyes, does he appear to coach the game in a way that is reminiscent of the past and not suited for this age?
It matters not. Your Earth hockey teams will be crushed before our interstellar might.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad