GDT: Game #30 Vancouver Canucks @ Your Columbus Blue Jackets 12-11-18

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
The game will probably either be a Jackets win or another episode of the massively entertaining Elias Pettersson show.

Looking forward to it.
Boeser is offended by luck of recognition from you, major. Not pleased, at all. :)

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I suspect the Jackets will come out flying. If they don't, something's seriously wrong. May not matter if the goalies continue to struggle.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I'd like the Jackets to dish out a solid ass beating tonight. The home crowd deserves it.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The Canucks are not a pushover anymore... Jackets better wake up in a hurry.

I want 2 points :ha:

Considering we lost to them twice last season...yeah :laugh:

We got bludgeoned by them at home. I was there, unfortunately. And in Vancouver we were getting blown out by Jussi Jokinen until 3-4 goals in the final 1:30 or something crazy to take us into OT.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
For the first time in years I won one of those text entry contests and got tickets to the game. Have 1 extra if someone doesn’t mind sitting next to myself and coworker/spouse. Not sure what section or if upper/lower bowl yet (email said depends on availability).

Last edited:
Reactions: CPTN71

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
For the first time in years I won one of those text entry contests a got tickets to the game. Have 1 extra if someone doesn’t mind sitting next to myself and coworker/spouse. Not sure what section or if upper/lower bowl yet (email said depends on availability).
Alas, I have existing commitments.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I fixed this for you
All too apropos, unfortunately.

For now, I'm going to sit here and irrationally hope that switching Shaw and Larsen back will produce immediate miracles that will carry us all the way to the SCF. And call for firing everybody if this hope is disappointed.

...well, okay, maybe I'll skip that last part. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad