Post-Game Talk: GAME 30 - The Wild are now an astonishing 10-4-2 lifetime in Boston

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Jake has 4 goals.
Radko Gudas has 5.
Radko Gudas is not a ""goalscorer"" per say.
We know how he plays, yet....

Which begs the question...what the hell are you doing out there Jake?
Honestly, on that shot where you're 25' from in front of the net and you ring it off the glass....dude...at least make contact with the tender with a low shot so there's a rebound.
Dude is such a a liability.
Gudas has more goals than Couzins, Krebs, Berniers……more than twice Svechnikov and same as Matt Tkachuk - more than F
Gourde ……5 times Silfverberg, more then Sam Bennett - list is very long

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Gudas has more goals than Couzins, Krebs, Berniers……more than twice Svechnikov and same as Matt Tkachuk - more than F
Gourde ……5 times Silfverberg, more then Sam Bennett - list is very long
And none of those guys play for the bruins. Could card less what others are doing. Jake is who im concerned about. This is a show me leagu and he not showing much

Reactions: xStanleyCupsFor

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
No argument Pasta is a great player and produces. This team does need some creativity due to the lack offense from the rest of the team. The goalies could not concentrate so much on his shot if he decided to pass to a mate on occasion and would also give him more of the net with his shot.

Bottom line we are missing a 25 to 30 goal scorer to provide additional offense and take some pressure off of Pasta.
I have seen him give the puck to another player so they can score.

Should be DeBrusk.
but it isn't

Forgot to mention Frederic looked very good last night

Skating better and more assertive

Geekie needs to be a center

Bruins center group very good - kudos to whoever recommended trading for Zacha and signing Geekie

Monty needs to stop dicking around with the first line

I would like DeBrusk to stick with Geekie who’s a North-South player who just goes where he wants and has skill
@DKH ..were you sitting in your seats?

• Love
Reactions: BMC

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have seen him give the puck to another player so they can score.

but it isn't

@DKH ..were you sitting in your seats?

I was to start but moved - I’m just staying in my own from now on

You were yapping with the women to your right - who was that ? Hadn’t seen her before

Also - Monty seemed more demonstrative then I remember - hand gestures, moving around much more - you notice or was it just me

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I was to start but moved - I’m just staying in my own from now on

You were yapping with the women to your right - who was that ? Hadn’t seen her before

Also - Monty seemed more demonstrative then I remember - hand gestures, moving around much more - you notice or was it just me
I thought I saw you but the guy I thought was you was wearing one of those hideous gold chains so I thought "That can't be "Dan".

That was Katie. She and her husband purchased a bunch of tickets from Chet. He has the two seats in front of us and the two next to us.

She is a hoot, and her husband sells high end vehicles to the Bs. They are the ones who bring Rob Ninkovich to games once in awhile.

Reactions: hrdpuk and DKH

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
I am not going to argue he's been good, because he hasn't been. If he has value around the league, then clearly he isn't garbage. I am just pointing out that there is a cadre of fans here who whenever the Bruins lose, he is one of the go-to options to bash because he is small and doesn't hit very often (and when he does, he gets zero credit). And this even when he was playing really well. And honestly, if his TOI is 5th on the team, then it's hard to see how much he is to blame for blown leads or crap play. There are four other D-men who should get more of the shit for that.
He gets crap because his performance warrants it. He is dreadful in every measurable way, he is a liability every time he steps on the ice in any conceivable situation. Furthermore he gets hurt constantly. I doubt very much he has any value around the league.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
He gets crap because his performance warrants it. He is dreadful in every measurable way, he is a liability every time he steps on the ice in any conceivable situation. Furthermore he gets hurt constantly. I doubt very much he has any value around the league.
606953F6-BACE-4E67-BBC2-06F6EC3C5F3D.gif

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Is this satire?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
A few things, top priority is to find another goal scorer, learn how to break out of your own zone and Pasta could be a little more creative when he receives a good pass. Maybe Pasta could fake the shot the odd time and set someone else up for an opportunity. Last night in 3 on 3 Fleury came right out and challenged him because he knew he was going to shoot. He had Zacha with him so he could of faked the shot and slid the puck over to Pavel. Pasta is a great scorer but the goalies know they can concentrate solely on him shooting.

In addition, Gryz and JDB do nothing for thr team's success and have to go in order to free up some very useful cap space.
pasta madw a grade A pass to geekie. fleury just made an amazing save. pasta is sll we have right now. marchand is a shell of when he put up 100 pts. its pasta or nothing. its amazing he has this many pts.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
No you’re not

Grzelcyk been getting hurt a lot lately - seems upper body.

It’s simple Donny - get 6’3 high end puck moving LHD Noah Hanifin 26 years old

He can slide in for Grzelcyk & Forbort money/position

Lets go !!!!!!
Man how many years have you been advocating for Hanifin lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad