Post-Game Talk: GAME 30 - The Wild are now an astonishing 10-4-2 lifetime in Boston

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1703040577337.png

1703040622055.png

1703040673375.png

1703040707022.png

1703040742286.png

Game Summary

Event Summary

Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: BOS

Time On Ice: MIN

Roster Report

Shot Report

Last edited:

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Only thing I don’t like right now it seems they don’t handle adversity all to well. Pretty evident in the playoffs that seems to have found itself again the last 12 games or so

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't know why the Wild are so good against us. Flower was unreal tonight. Idk where tf that came from. Kaprisov is unreal.

Lucky to get a point. I didn't like that shot by Jake. But I also didn't like Marchy's and Ullmark bailed Marchy out there. Ully was good tonight too.

Glad Chuckie and Zacha are back. They were missed.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Fleury played great but at the same time you can blame the shooters for not picking corners.

Heinen could have had 2 goals on shots that nobody would have blamed fleury for not stopping.

Debrusk flyby after the lazy shot in Ot was disappointing to see.
I won’t blame the shooters for not picking corners, because that results in a ton of missed shots going wide.

The offensive chances were there. As usual, the defensive zone work is super sketchy. The way they get hemmed in their own zone off or very little pressure is bothersome. Reminds me way too much of the QFs against FLA. there has ti be some way to respond to the forecheck other than throwing it up the boards to guys standing still.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I don't care about losing one point but this team is fragile when the going gets tough. Once again the usual suspects did their usual act. Most of the shots all thru the game were right at Flowers core. You can't fire a puck through a goaltender. So if they weren't firing it right at his stomach, they miss the net. Jake and Gryz shouldn't be out there 3/3 but they were and the proof is in the pudding.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I don't know why the Wild are so good against us. Flower was unreal tonight. Idk where tf that came from. Kaprisov is unreal.

Lucky to get a point. I didn't like that shot by Jake. But I also didn't like Marchy's and Ullmark bailed Marchy out there. Ully was good tonight too.

Glad Chuckie and Zacha are back. They were missed.

McAvoy seemed way off tonight in his return, I expect him to be much better in the next game. Even a subpar McAvoy helps this team.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I don't care about losing one point but this team is fragile when the going gets tough. Once again the usual suspects did their usual act. Most of the shots all thru the game were right at Flowers core. You can't fire a puck through a goaltender. So if they weren't firing it right at his stomach, they miss the net. Jake and Gryz shouldn't be out there 3/3 but they were and the proof is in the pudding.

I don’t know. Not sure they deserve shit for turtlitng tonight. That tying sequence/goal was impressive work even if it was with a man advantage (and goalie pulled).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad