GDT: Game 30: Red Wings at philly 7:00 pm et 12/16/23 (ESPN+, BSD+)

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Only if Yzerman will sell some D
something's gotta give. He gave Holl 3.4 mil per year, and Lalonde isn't playing him.

Eventually Ed will be on he roster. As stubborn as he is, Yzerman knows how well he's playing in GR, so he's gonna have to do something soon enough.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
All this milquetoast, passive, sad, wimpy, bullshit. Grow some balls. What the f*** is this shit?
had to look up the definition of "milquetoast"...sounds like some sort of breakfast or something, but I learned something today.

The Wings sure looked like a bunch of milquetoasts out there.

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
I wouldn't mind trying Kasper on that fourth line instead of Czarnik. He plays with edge, and a couple of games with the big guys could be good for his development too
Might give him a little confidence.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
Man we missed the boat on Torts. Lalonde continues to not impress me.

And another game of Yzerman shitting the bed not letting us play our best players. If we miss playoffs it'll be because of this stretch where he continues to call up Ed. Our D transition game sucks and Ed would be a massive upgrade. But no.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Man we missed the boat on Torts. Lalonde continues to not impress me.

And another game of Yzerman shitting the bed not letting us play our best players. If we miss playoffs it'll be because of this stretch where he continues to call up Ed. Our D transition game sucks and Ed would be a massive upgrade. But no.
Ed will immediately make the team better.Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
All this milquetoast, passive, sad, wimpy, bullshit. Grow some balls. What the f*** is this shit?

Third fewest hits in the league, and it really shows. Team keeps throwing draft picks at "tough to play against" prospects, but compiled a 10 ply veteran team, lol.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Third fewest hits in the league, and it really shows. Team keeps throwing draft picks at "tough to play against" prospects, but compiled a 10 ply veteran team, lol.
Nashville has the most hits and Carolina has the fewest. Sure does show...

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
If Seider isn't playing hurt, I would like one of our reporters to ask why he plays so little. Other teams playing their 1st year pro 23-30 a night, but we have to baby our 3rd year pro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad