GDT: Game 30: Red Wings at philly 7:00 pm et 12/16/23 (ESPN+, BSD+)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Another game were Seider isn't playing the most minutes

And Edvinsson is down in GR

Am I dreaming?

I don't necessarily think Seider has to lead in TOI every game, but Ghost with 3 mins more ES TOI than Seider and almost 3 mins more overall?

I don't understand Lalonde's usage. Ghost was probably whiffing at the end because he was gassed.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Missed the game except for the last 6 minutes.

Looked like the wings were getting bullied out there with nobody to stand up for the smaller players.

Maybe a “Deslaurier” type of player isn’t the solution, but if this team is to be winning playoff series one day, they sure as hell are going to need some hard nosed players who aren’t afraid to throw around their body and get their gloves up or off after the whistle.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
He was throwing errant passes around all night as well. Can't say that he's the only Wing with that issue

I saw him make some nice plays but some gaffes as well (especially at the end), which is not out of character for Ghost. But why is he getting 23 and a half minutes of ice time? And it's not because of PP time. He had the most ES time by a couple minutes as well

Reactions: cvaicunas

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
I saw him make some nice plays but some gaffes as well (especially at the end), which is not out of character for Ghost. But why is he getting 23 and a half minutes of ice time? And it's not because of PP time. He had the most ES time by a couple minutes as well
I wish the Wings had a team of beat writers that could ask these kind of questions.... Didn't Raymond finish the first with 2 or so minutes of ice time? Curious usage all around it seems

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
How do we know it's December guys? The Wings start to fade away into a lottery team. Happens every year. The December fade.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I wish the Wings had a team of beat writers that could ask these kind of questions.... Didn't Raymond finish the first with 2 or so minutes of ice time? Curious usage all around it seems
Cat and Raymond didnt play much in the 1st, but they both finished with over 19 minutes of ice, so they got their minutes in the end

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad