GDT: Game # 30 Rangers @ Capitals 03/20/2021 - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Last edited:

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Wilson is in the same rarefied air for me as Lucic. Effective player, but I don't ever want to see them with a Rangers jersey on.

I hope he tries running somebody, gets a game misconduct and a suspension again. f*** him.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Wilson is back in and I would expect him to take a run at Lindgren.

He already did that earlier in the season, to me it was almost worse than his hit on Carlo, he skated at Lindgren at full speed.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wilson is in the same rarefied air for me as Lucic. Effective player, but I don't ever want to see them with a Rangers jersey on.

I hope he tries running somebody, gets a game misconduct and a suspension again. f*** him.

Hopefully he runs himself and gets a 20 game suspension for trying to hurt himself.

Reactions: Harbour Dog

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008

Hopefully the refs start calling penalties on all the charging he usually gets away with.

Reactions: egelband

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Wilson is back in and I would expect him to take a run at Lindgren.

I thought about this and then realized that he’s going to do this one way or another anyways.

I’ll say it again, if Wilson wants to take runs at Lindgren, the Rangers SHOULD take runs at Kuznetzov and Backstrom. I’m not condoning this type of play but the only way to stop bullshit like that is to make his own teammates say ‘man, you’ve gotta stop that crap, I’m getting targeted now’

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I thought about this and then realized that he’s going to do this one way or another anyways.

I’ll say it again, if Wilson wants to take runs at Lindgren, the Rangers SHOULD take runs at Kuznetzov and Backstrom. I’m not condoning this type of play but the only way to stop bullshit like that is to make his own teammates say ‘man, you’ve gotta stop that crap, I’m getting targeted now’
Or, you put your stick in his teeth.

That's a decent deterrent also.

Go full Tim "Dr. Hook" McCracken on him lol

Reactions: Synergy27

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-washington.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

That's ok, I'm condoning it.

Reactions: Cmox and BBKers

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
They aren't. Lindgren hit Ovechkin anyway knowing he would be back.

Yeah then their entire teams focus went towards Lindgren at that point.
If you don't think this team and especially Lindgren aren't thinking about repercussions and Wilson right now, you're out of your mind.
Stop..

Reactions: ponzu4u

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah then their entire teams focus went towards Lindgren at that point.
If you don't think this team and especially Lindgren aren't thinking about repercussions and Wilson right now, you're out of your mind.
Stop..
But he did it anyway. Do you know what deter means?

Reactions: will1066

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Since stating the opposite didn't work, might as well try something else.

Kakko will not break out today.
I just want to see him in the slot/scoring areas. He's been a Perimter Peter....

If he goes to scoring areas, he will score... I know that's a hot take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad