GDT: Game # 30 Rangers @ Capitals 03/20/2021 - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Kincaid is an AHL goalie, its just what he is, Georgiev should be starting but i also understand why they arent as last game he kinda lost the net a couple times. It's my one beef with Georgiev is that he moves out of the net too far at times and cant recover.
He also tends to play the puck when he can't

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Wilson is in the same rarefied air for me as Lucic. Effective player, but I don't ever want to see them with a Rangers jersey on.

I hope he tries running somebody, gets a game misconduct and a suspension again. f*** him.
Tom Wilson reminds me of this guy
upload_2021-3-21_7-25-27.jpeg

Reactions: Harbour Dog

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Angry Alex? Hahaha I'm going to assume you're serious because of your hot takes over the years. DeAngelo is a pile of trash human being. He deserves to be out of a job and Geo stood up for himself. Standing up for yourself is something you believe in unless it affects you negatively. Bozo mindset.
Fitting username lol

Reactions: Cmox

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Vally is low key hating on Wilson. Wilson said he cant miss any more games so he may dial it back tonight...

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Maybe so, but Georgie left the best goal scorer in history a nice juicy empty net twice in a row. Maybe if he was in position he stops at least one of those and we get to OT
The first one wasn't a rebound. It hit someone in the crease other than the goalie. Get something right, sometime.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah but this isn't Machinehead in character. This is legitimately very f***ing annoying now.

The Tom Wilson stuff you are referring to? Yeah it is, and I don’t expect anything to happen tonight in his first game back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->