GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

katfude

Sep 25, 2015

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Bro give it a rest, good god
You are the one here who is trying to fight the windmills LMAO. I asked you how many games have been won in the playoffs with the score of 1-0, and you didn't respond.

Despite shitty goaltending, we need to score. We were the #1 scoring team during the RS. MacKinnon and Rantanen NEED TO SCORE if we want to win. Simple as that.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
You are the one here who is trying to fight the windmills LMAO. I asked you how many games have been won in the playoffs with the score of 1-0, and you didn't respond.

Despite shitty goaltending, we need to score. We were the #1 scoring team during the RS. MacKinnon and Rantanen NEED TO SCORE if we want to win. Simple as that.
Everyone else gave you examples lmao

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Sulking MacK always drives me insane
His attitude and play the last 3 games (and his dislike of the media) is why he won’t be captain if Landy’s comeback permanently fails. Mikko needs to be the one to lose his A next year when Landy is back (if Moose is still an Av)

Edit: I don’t mean the last 3 games is what will do it. More it’s indicative of some leadership/personality issues that are unsuited to the captaincy

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad