GDT: Game 30: Flyers @ Sabres - 12/8 1pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
The fact you are just looking at the goals going in rather than the reason why, is ignorant bro. You know better. I know you do. Stop trolling.

He has not had a good game. Not the only one, though. The whole team has stunk up the ice

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This might be an unpopular opinion but the team looked coherent with 53-9-29 10-22-28.

Let the other 6 mix and match. Why bust up the only things working.

It's the same thing Phil did last year - find something that worked and then take it apart to mitigate his lack of overall roster talent. The diluted talent doesn't seem to work, but he has to find a way to get SOMETHING out of the rest of the non-Eichel line forwards.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
answer the question and dont deflect

Is 6 goals considered a good game for a goalie? Is 4 goals in a period indicative of good play?

Albert Einstein once said "6 goals is a good game for a goalie" so I'm not sure who you're trying to impress here

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
Reinhart's giveaway sucked the life out of this team and gave a huge boost to Philly.

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
Loser mentality has reared its ugly head again. No fight, no heart, really hope this derailing all the good this team have done this season.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Fitting that this is happening against Philly, because there's a decent chance we become the second team in NHL history (Philly two years ago being the first) to have a 10-game win streak yet miss the playoffs.
f***, it's plausible at this point.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Mama said there'd be days like this.

This effort and execution today is just uninspired and unintelligent. Reminds me of the Devils game on Kids Day last year.

Put this one behind you boys. Housley - cut the ****. Right ******* now. Just, right ******* now.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Not Ullmark's fault the defense isn't marking up at all. (And on the forwards as well for making it harder for the defense)

The most annoyed I've been with this team in at least five years because we have proven we can play decent this season. Lose a couple after a 10 game winning streak is to be expected. This is unacceptable at every level today, pathetic effort after we went up.

Today's game is a blatant case of quitting.

It's not that we're losing, it's how we're getting destroyed that had me shut off the game. I'm going to shovel some snow, and do something constructive.

Disgusting.

Reactions: ISeeStars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad