GDT: Game 30: Coyotes @ Maple Leafs - Toronto Sports Apperication Thread

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Had we given actually opportunity to un-"proven" players like Dvorak and Strome, we might not have picked up two marginal NHL centers out of "necessity". If we didn't buy out Vermette, we might not have turned to marginal centers as a "necessity". Maybe Tipp should throw his rubber stamper, I mean General Manager, under the bus again because plenty of people saw that we were thin even when we thought Strome and Dvorak would be given real opportunities.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Had we given actually opportunity to un-"proven" players like Dvorak and Strome, we might not have picked up two marginal NHL centers out of "necessity". If we didn't buy out Vermette, we might not have turned to marginal centers as a "necessity". Maybe Tipp should throw his rubber stamper, I mean General Manager, under the bus again because plenty of people saw that we were thin even when we thought Strome and Dvorak would be given real opportunities.

Responding to me???

Add to your what if list had the real Dylan Strome's showed up in the first place maybe it would be different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad