Jun 10, 2009
Congratulations to the Toronto Raptors on winning their 1st NBA Title

gettyimages-534793432.jpg
nba-finals-2016-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg

Congratulations to the Blue Jays on winning the 2015 and 2016 World Series

kansas-city-royals-alchamps-article1.jpg

gettyimages-615694318.jpg

kansas-city-royals-world-series-champs-article1.jpg

636137363641372984-USP-MLB-WORLD-SERIES-CHICAGO-CUBS-AT-CLEVELAND-IN-86440684.JPG

Congratulations to Toronto FC on winning their 1st MLS CUP

IMG_3697-780x562.jpg

Coyotes @ Maple Leafs
5:30 PM FSA+

Arizona Coyotes
Reider-Hanzal-Vrbata
Perlini-Dvorak-Doan
Crouse-Marinook-McGinn
Dauphin-Jooris-White

Oliver Ekman-Larsson-Stone
Goligski-DeAngelo
Chychrun-Schenn

Domingue

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
It's nice to see the pigs flying up in Canada again.

They said Arizona will never get a hockey team and they said nobody born in Arizona will play in the NHL.

6a00d83453a62f69e2016306582522970d-500wi

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Zach Hyman - Auston Matthews - William Nylander

Yeah, who's the third wheel on that line?

Leafs 6-0 Coyotes because reasons. Cool to see Auston Matthews tho.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Was this really how the lines were ran last game?

Like that Perlini is playing on the top line. Don't like Dvo and Crouse playing in the 4th but if they both get PP/PK time it should even out and we all know that the 4th line has been surprisingly good so adding a little more skill down there could be helpful.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Auston Matthews takes a rebound from OEL and dishes it in his own net because of his AZ reflexes. 6-1 Toronto, Auston with a 7 goal game.
I would like this more than a win.

But it has to happen exactly like this.

No Marner goals.

**** Marner.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

No Marner goals.

**** Marner.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone have a hate on for Marner.
Is there an interesting story behind it?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

No Marner goals.

**** Marner.
Despite some of the ridiculous Strome vs Marner stuff I still like Marner a lot. I like damn near the entire leafs roster actually. Also the guy who makes badass YouTube videos of prospects set to badass music is a hf leaf fan (seer), and 93leafs I think his name is posts some very insightful stuff on the prospects forum.

Having said all that I hope we win 30 0, while crouse stands over the broken and defeated leafs roster spouting Conan the barbarian lines. "Crouse your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the fans!"

Best case scenario would really be a coyotes win with a Matthews hat trick. Still a big Matthews fan even though we got coyoted out of seeing him play for us.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Having said all that I hope we win 30 0, while crouse stands over the broken and defeated leafs roster spouting Conan the barbarian lines. "Crouse your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the fans!"

Still a big Matthews fan even though we got coyoted out of seeing him play for us.
Crouse (present tense) and coyoted (past) are verbs now? What a time to be alive.

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Chayka on Sportsnet Hockey Central at noon.

No doom and gloom, no chicken little, but realistic disappointment with team. Veterans underperforming while breaking youth into team. Spoke of Crouse, asked whether 30 or 50 goals in junior would have been better this year than earning time with the big club. Domi needs to be our top left winger and score. Not hurt himself or hurt team while in box. Being a 1st year GM. The "grind" of season. Not a lot of substance but definitely pacified some frustration a little bit.

This is the beginning. And we DO have NHL talent, on roster, in the system, trade pieces to acquire more, Etc.

Excited to see toronto's youth tonight: Matthews, et al. Excited for the world juniors coming up.

Please no more games like Pittsburgh. Lose if they must tonight, but progress, please. Measurable progress.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Crouse and DVO on the fourth line after being some of our best players. Hope we lose until DT is fired.

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
We obviously know the Chayka/Tip dynamic but Chayka didn't mention Tipp being in any trouble guiding a last place team thus far this season.

Maybe we should all root for the franchise to win rather than their loss and a tipp firing that doesn't look likely? (Shrug)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Zach Hyman - Auston Matthews - William Nylander

Yeah, who's the third wheel on that line?

Leafs 6-0 Coyotes because reasons. Cool to see Auston Matthews tho.

:laugh:

Hyman is definitely the third wheel, but he plays well. He gets too much flack.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Crouse (present tense) and coyoted (past) are verbs now? What a time to be alive.

Indeed, the verbening has begun.

We obviously know the Chayka/Tip dynamic but Chayka didn't mention Tipp being in any trouble guiding a last place team thus far this season.

Maybe we should all root for the franchise to win rather than their loss and a tipp firing that doesn't look likely? (Shrug)

I'd understand if Tippett getting canned was actually a realistic outcome, but it doesn't seem to be. The year to lose was 2015 to get Eichel guaranteed, now it just sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad