GDT: Game 30 - CBJ at WSH - 9 Dec, 7pm

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Great game. Only aspect of the game that wasn’t particularly good was the PP (and even then, there were some decent looks a few times). But overall 5-on-5 on both sides of the ice, PK, goaltending... :thumbu:

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Stopped hot streak of Buffalo, Canes and now Caps. Blue Jackets way!

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Totally forgot this game was on tonight and forgot to watch. Highly doubt it has any cosmic impact but will someone please not remind me when the the next game is on so I remember to forget to watch just in case. Thanks.

You should wait until the Jackets play Quebec or Seattle. Those are going to be can't miss CBJ TV!

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Didn't see the game but sounds like typical Jackets...lose to lesser teams then knock off the President's Cup leader. :dunno:

Reactions: JacketsDavid

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
This was a fun game to watch. CBJ looked good in all aspects, except the PP. Where are all the coach bashers that show up as soon as they lose, what, you can't show up to give credit when it is due. I guess they are waiting until the Pittsburgh game, if they lose they will be out in full force. PP is back to pre Maclean days. It looks more like a personnel problem than a coach problem. Unfortunately, they are not that good with the man advantage. Love that they seem to be shooting more instead of trying to make that extra pass. Keep shooting, pucks will find their way into the nets. Also, need to stay out of the box, don't want to keep giving opponents chances to score like that, make them earn it 5 on 5.

Reactions: cslebn

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I'd just like to add I despise Tom Wilson because you can't even take a clean run at the guy without expecting him to do something dirty or hurt someone later in retribution.
Yeah, Wilson is a joke. He is like Lucic, but at least he will give you offence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad