GDT: Game 30 - CBJ at WSH - 9 Dec, 7pm

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
“Hello police? I would like to file a missing team report. I am watching the CBJ and someone has seemed to have stolen my team. I don’t recognize anyone out there on the ice tonight. Yes, they are wearing the same uniforms as the Blue Jackets but I can’t seem to place any of the players. It is like someone as taken my team that I have been watching this year and replaced it with what looks like a real hockey team.”

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
“Hello police? I would like to file a missing team report. I am watching the CBJ and someone has seemed to have stolen my team. I don’t recognize anyone out there on the ice tonight. Yes, they are wearing the same uniforms as the Blue Jackets but I can’t seem to place any of the players. It is like someone as taken my team that I have been watching this year and replaced it with what looks like a real hockey team.”

So long as Rimer isn't filing the report with fictitious names and portmanteaus, we should be able to find them.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Same team and effort as against NYR, just with some luck our way this time

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio

“Why yes, officer, I have heard about the blind squirrel finding the acorn. Might that be what has happened? If you and the detectives discover what has happened please call 614-246-4632. Thank you”

As a public service announcement for any of you who don’t get the joke, that is the Blue Jackets phone number. Please don’t call the phone number and be a pain in the arse to the hockey club.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Yes, this is the team I hope and wish for.
Great effort, beautiful full team effort.
And Korpisalo was a damn stud back there - big time saves when they needed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad