GDT: Game 3 | Stars @ Red Wings | 50% off beer!

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Lashoff? On the top pairing? Why it's almost as if players are being rewarded with playing time based on performance. Let's hope this trend continues.

As much as I'd love to believe that (and after Babcock's comments I kinda do), I have a feeling it's more of a "pair the defensive D rookie with someone who isn't a complete liability" thing, whereas Smith is an offensive D rookie and isn't expected to prop up the pairing.

Which he is having to do, and it's not working.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Well the top 6 is finally the six players a majority of people listed all off-season. Think the lines could be broken up better but we will see. Having the right six up there is the first step I guess.:)

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Yeah, I really don't like the Quincey-Smith pair. If they want Lash with Kronwall I'd have White-Smith and Quincey-Huskins as the other two.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
We need Helm back and healthy for a while. Hard to truly evaluate the team with out him in there. The D is still very troubling but, I think we will be a much different looking team when Helm is in the lineup.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
We need Helm back and healthy for a while. Hard to truly evaluate the team with out him in there. The D is still very troubling but, I think we will be a much different looking team when Helm is in the lineup.

I wonder how many games we'll see all players be healthy at the same time this season. I'd like to see this exact top6 and Helm flanked by Cleary and Sammy at least once.

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
How much is beer regularly priced? Jays games tall boys cost $9.75....half price would mean only 250% profit....wow thanks!!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Even if you don't post anything, it's better than the first two games... :sarcasm:

(Thanks for doing this, by the way)

First post updated! Give it a gander, folks.

9KHFXTc.jpg

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
First post updated! Give it a gander, folks.

9KHFXTc.jpg

That is magical!! :laugh::laugh: Except that I'm picking the Stars Ice girls over Sobotka and a dead octopus, tradition be damned.

Everyone who was dogging your GDT should be piling in here to apologize to you. Wouldn't mind seeing this become a Bench trademark for your future GDT's.

TNigs

60 mins of Hell
Jul 29, 2012
Hockeytown
Nyquist recalled! Just saw it on Griffins website. He will not go back mark my words, Sammy can sit in the pressbox for the next two years.

Edit: Oops looks like I'm late to the party everyone knew that already.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
50% off beer eh? drinking game: drink every time Q fails!

Disclaimer: side-effects may include bankruptcy and death.

Dechaineux

Oct 29, 2011
Not my style, though. The only stats you'll find here are deep, deep draft beer discounts.

I honestly prefer your style to any GDT I've seen. There'd be some opposing teams who would provide an absolute lol-a-palooza when it comes to some of the categories you're evaluating!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad