GDT: Game 3 | Stars @ Red Wings | 50% off beer!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
9KHFXTc.jpg

Last edited:

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Detroit swept the series against Dallas last year. Don't see that happening this year. Although not having Benn helps. But Jagr has still got it and they've added some good players like Roy and Whitney along with Eriksson (who always seems to show up against the Wings)

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Detroit swept the series against Dallas last year. Don't see that happening this year. Although not having Benn helps. But Jagr has still got it and they've added some good players like Roy and Whitney along with Eriksson (who always seems to show up against the Wings)

Too true. Eriksson is their best player by a good margin since Richards left. Benn has all the hype, but Loui is the man I'd want.

Dallas' defense is still rough, but these days not far off from the Wings.

Trizz

May 9, 2012
Helm can't get back fast enough to bump Abby off the 3rd line. Hope Gus brings it tonight, the Nose builds on his SO winner, and the bottom 6 plays a LOT better than they look on paper (or a website). Not to disparage Tootoo as he's been as advertised for us so far.

No, simply no

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
For those that don't want to click the link:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Brunner
Nyquist-Filppula-Franzen
Cleary-Abdelkader-Miller
Eaves-Emmerton-Tootoo

Kronwall-Lashoff
Quincy-Smith
White-Huskins

Howard

Srsly.. that's brutal lineup. We might survive against Dallas, though they're missing Benn after all. Their D isn't really stacked either.

Brian Lashoff on first pairing.. He played pretty well last night but still.

Well, maybe Quincey and Smith pairing starts to work..

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
No, simply no

The Nose plays.

and

He has a Nose for the goal.

I take no credit for either or these, and these are the first two I've seen going around. As an individual with a healthy schnoz, I also fully endorse the nickname. :thumbu:

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Lashoff? On the top pairing? Why it's almost as if players are being rewarded with playing time based on performance. Let's hope this trend continues.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Lashoff? On the top pairing? Why it's almost as if players are being rewarded with playing time based on performance. Let's hope this trend continues.

Agreed I can't remember how many times I was like wtf is (player's name) doing out there, after repeatedly sucking. Seriously players on this team either need to step up or ride the pine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad