GDT: Game 3: Stars @ Flames 8:30 PM MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Whoever said here that if you trade Gaudreau you trade Monahan too... yeah you gotta

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The Flames were lucky to get out of the 2nd without getting scored upon. If they keep playing like they've done so far they're going to lose.
Gaudreau should be benched. Useless as tits on a bull.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
The Flames were lucky to get out of the 2nd without getting scored upon. If they keep playing like they've done so far they're going to lose.
Gaudreau should be benched. Useless as tits on a bull.
Hey ... your talking about boobs? What did they ever do to you?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
move Lindholm to Backlund line

bench gaudreau, Monahan and rinaldo

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Whoever said here that if you trade Gaudreau you trade Monahan too... yeah you gotta
I’d keep Mony, even if he’s not an elite center, he’d still be hard to replace and he doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Gaudreau should be gone though, I’m pretty much done with watching him float around and avoid any sort of contact.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
it's not just the contact... Johnny cant even play anymore..he is getting close to Johnny football level bad

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I’d keep Mony, even if he’s not an elite center, he’d still be hard to replace and he doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Gaudreau should be gone though, I’m pretty much done with watching him float around and avoid any sort of contact.

We have plenty of centers better than him. Bennett. Dube. Lindholm. Backlund. Ryan.

Trading Monahan is addition by subtraction.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

Gaudreau makes Lucic look like a superstar out there. I'm out of skittles with him.

Reactions: tmurfin and SKRusty

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
They've tried that pass like 5 times after the GWG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad