GDT: Game 3: Oilers @ Coyotes // 15 Oct 14 // 7:30pm // FSA

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Dave Moss will score a goal tonight. He'll be standing in the crease for a tap in, but as he normally does, shoots it wide, but it rebounds hard off the end boards, hits him in the face and into the net.

Please let this happen.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Dave Moss will score a goal tonight. He'll be standing in the crease for a tap in, but as he normally does, shoots it wide, but it rebounds hard off the end boards, hits him in the face and into the net.

Please let this happen.

I was hoping that someone will try to make a pass to Yandle or OEL from behind the net on the PP, it deflects off an Oilers player's stick, hits Moss in the butt and goes into the net.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I can't stop laughing at comments on the Oiler board for tonight's game, it is hilarious.....

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Oh man... if you have a bad feeling about it, we're seriously boned. :help: :amazed:

Should I bring my Hawerchuk Jets jersey to throw on the ice just in case? I hear that's the latest rage these days. Plus, Scrivens will probably just lob it back to me. :D

Scrivens is such a nice goalie for giving the jersey back..or he is a dick and by throwing the jersey back he is sayin "No! You will be fan like it or not!"

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Barbs anyone? I think the Kings finally decided to show up, and well, the Oilers are still the Oilers. Hopefully, the Coyotes play hard, and most important is Smiths play. If so, we should win, but you never know. It will be interesting if Tip can get a consistent effort from game to game out of the club, versus last years sporadic effort and play from game to game.

Barbs is now with the Ducks' organization. In fact, he was recalled today.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Smith getting the start. I'm not a fan of goalies starting against their former team, plus it's a good opportunity for Smitty to bounce back. Go Yotes!

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I find a negative about OEL, and that is he's a ****** interview.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I find a negative about OEL, and that is he's a ****** interview.

Yeah, OEL is not exactly comfortable with English at this point. You can tell there are times when he may struggle to understand the vernacular, and eventually the interviews turn back into the typical responses associated with "playing my game," "doing the job for the full 60," yada, yada, yada...

Another reason why I love Boedker in front of a camera with an 'A' or 'C' on his jersey in the future...

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Yeah, OEL is not exactly comfortable with English at this point. You can tell there are times when he may struggle to understand the vernacular, and eventually the interviews turn back into the typical responses associated with "playing my game," "doing the job for the full 60," yada, yada, yada...

Another reason why I love Boedker in front of a camera with an 'A' or 'C' on his jersey in the future...

I really like Boedkor now, and am eating my crow on him happily. Says all the right things and seems to be very involved, coaches on multiple occasions have mentioned his budding leadership ability. My only concern with him is how he's played hardball on contracts so far. Not sure if he wants $$$ or to play somewhere else.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Hanzal always seems to destroy people when we play Edmonton. I look forward to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad