GDT: Game 3: Oilers @ Coyotes // 15 Oct 14 // 7:30pm // FSA

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
This GDT looks a lot like the Kings one did pre-game last night.

"Oh they've been playing good this year, we'll have to watch out. This is a trap game! We always play down to our opposition."

Nah, you'll wax us easily. I really wish we had Dave Tippett.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Oil fan here. I sincerely hope you guys curb stomp us tonight. The only way this organization gets changed is with a completely unmitigated disaster to open the season. We're half way there I figure. A shutout by Duby (if playing) and a 3 point night by Gagner would be fine by me.

I got 200 vcash on you guys. You better come through. :(

Blue And Orange

Oilers & Seahawks
Jan 21, 2010
Toronto
I really don't understand how Mac T still has a job. After they let him go years ago no less.

lowe.jpg

That's how!

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Smith's 88% save percentage from last year against them makes this game a toss-up. Gotta do the whole high energy thing to wear them down in the 1st for a chance at this one. But has Dave Moss ever been a high energy guy?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Oil fan here. I sincerely hope you guys curb stomp us tonight. The only way this organization gets changed is with a completely unmitigated disaster to open the season. We're half way there I figure. A shutout by Duby (if playing) and a 3 point night by Gagner would be fine by me.

I got 200 vcash on you guys. You better come through. :(

Bad news: Mike Smith is starting, so you guys have an excellent chance to blow us out. Or get shut out. It all depends on how comfy Pizza Goalie is in his skates. Seriously. :help:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I have two tickets and a garage parking pass for tonight if someone is interested. Send me your e-mail address and I'll forward to you.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I have two tickets and a garage parking pass for tonight if someone is interested. Send me your e-mail address and I'll forward to you.

You are amazingly generous. Your seats are badass, my dad LOVED them, you'd make quite a bit of money on the resale, so kudos to you, sir, on your generosity.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Hopefully Gagner puts up a good fight against his former team. I wish Dubnyk was starting tonight, I've pretty much lost all confidence in Smith.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Bad news: Mike Smith is starting, so you guys have an excellent chance to blow us out. Or get shut out. It all depends on how comfy Pizza Goalie is in his skates. Seriously. :help:

:laugh:

It's sad that he seriously said that after looking like **** in our first game. I wasn't comfortable, so I justifiably played like ass.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's too early for "huge gut check games." The boys had better be on their horses and ready to skate, but we're better than EDM ... just go out there and beat them.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about tonight's game.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
You are amazingly generous. Your seats are badass, my dad LOVED them, you'd make quite a bit of money on the resale, so kudos to you, sir, on your generosity.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I much prefer giving them away here knowing that die-hard Yotes fans will use them. :nod:

So, the tickets for tonight haven't been claimed yet. Anyone?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about tonight's game.

Oh man... if you have a bad feeling about it, we're seriously boned. :help: :amazed:

Should I bring my Hawerchuk Jets jersey to throw on the ice just in case? I hear that's the latest rage these days. Plus, Scrivens will probably just lob it back to me. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00