GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Washington Capitals 10/15/22 7:00pm EST SNE, City, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Gallagher giving me such Scott Gomez vibe since last season.
Management will eventually have to do what Vegas did with Pacioretty; we'll have to give a high draft pick so someone picks him up..... or at least try to bury his contract on Robidas iso ad as soon as he's injured.

Well, tonight Drouin> Hoffman > Dadonov>Gallagher >Evans> Caufield.
Vegas gave away Patches for nothing.
We would have to give a 1st to get rid of Gally.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
photofunia-1665275561-jpg.591814

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
I can look at the Habs roster (and on ice play) vs their competition and make a pretty good educated guess. The rebuild is going to take time, nothing wrong with that. Hopefully the fans don’t start to become impatient, unfortunately I’m already seeing it a bit.
Detroit fans weren’t thinking they’d be competitive this year and there’s plenty of other examples over the years. You still don’t know and neither do I. We aren’t fortune tellers

Reactions: MilesNewton

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
You have this weird obsession of trying to screw over Suzuki to try and get Dach going

How is it an obsession? you play Suzuki and Caufield together at home.

They will have to try something else at some point, or let Anderson with Suzuki and do Caufield-Dach-Monahan if you prefer.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
How is it an obsession. They will have to try something else at some point, or let Anderson with Suzuki and do Caufield-Dach-Monahan if you prefer.
Because you’ve been making up facts about how he and Caufield don’t have chemistry and now you want to change the only line that has been above average for the past 2 years

Reactions: HostileCapSpace

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Evans seems not to know what to do when he has the puck.
That's strange. Evans was clever with the puck in any situation last 2 years. His only problem was he was getting hit to a point he was going to end his career. So now he doesn't know what to do with the puck? BenchBrawl must be right, this team is having a peak of desorganisation and panicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad