GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Washington Capitals 10/15/22 7:00pm EST SNE, City, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
Gallagher giving me such Scott Gomez vibe since last season.
Management will eventually have to do what Vegas did with Pacioretty; we'll have to give a high draft pick so someone picks him up..... or at least try to bury his contract on Robidas iso ad as soon as he's injured.
You're saying Drouin has been good? Just stop it's embarrassing at this point.
Well, tonight Drouin> Hoffman > Dadonov>Gallagher >Evans> Caufield.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs will hang around in a lot of games this season but their lack of goal scoring as a team will make for some real yawner borefests.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
No Slaf on the PP makes no sense. It’s not like it was so good that you can’t change it anyways, it’s the worst in the league! If Julien/Ducharme were playing the 1st OA like this there would be riots.
Reminds me of when we played KK on the third line and didn’t give him any PP time.

If we wanna shelter a kid that much might as well send them down.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
One of the worst shots in the entire NHL, yikes.

1665884192644.png

• Wow
Reactions: ArtPeur

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Dach needs his own version of Anderson and CC. The forwards are all bums besides those guys.
Monahan is fine. They've been saddled with anchors.

I would just seperate the team in two: the top 6 for players that arent garbage. The bottom 6 for the rest and, poor guy, Evans.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
You really don’t know that and neither does he so let’s just wait and see

I can look at the Habs roster (and on ice play) vs their competition and make a pretty good educated guess. The rebuild is going to take time, nothing wrong with that. Hopefully the fans don’t start to become impatient, unfortunately I’m already seeing it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad