GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Washington Capitals 10/15/22 7:00pm EST SNE, City, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I think we will be pleasantly surprised after this season is done.

Hopefully, but right now 7 teams are better than them in the Atlantic, with 3 on the rise, and 3 at the top I can’t see dropping off. Its going to be a slow process getting back to the playoffs and contending. At least we’re seeing signs of the future core playing well; Suzuki, Caufield, and Guhle.

Reactions: MasterD

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
we need a real coach

this can't go on forever

when the disorganization is so severe, something must be done to redress the ship
First time In read this coach is not good. I was expecting this but not as soon as that. A team on a rebuilt. A mix of done vets and unexperimented kids.

Can you elaborate what MSL is doing wrong?

edit : I didn't wrote 'not' before as soon as that. It's good to read before posting.

Last edited:
Reactions: StCaufield

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
the PP is garbage, so I don't get why not try to change Wideman for Guhle or for Harris. It's not like it can produce any less than it does now.
Doesn't matter who is at the point its all focused on Caufield, Suzuki can't blame everything on Wideman even though i know its a sport.

Reactions: c3z4r

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Suzuki and Caufield are the only threat on the powerplay. Lots of people say "how can they let Ovechkin always score from the same spot and it's not just because he is incredible it's because their powerplay can score from anywhere. If Ovechkin was Washington's only threat they would struggle because they could just always have a player on him. We're seeing teams clue in on Suzuki's shot and pressuring Caufield far more often because there's no other consistent option

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
First time In read this coach is not good. I was expecting this but as soon as that. A team on a rebuilt. A mix of done vets and unexperimented kids.

Can you elaborate what MSL is doing wrong?

nothing, MSL is great but he lacks experience dealing with what to do when your team is panicking from disorganization

as bad as this team is, it's still better than what we've seen yesterday and today

the simple plays can't be executed, this means mental panic, generalized to the entire team

how do you fix that quick? vet coaches know, they've been through it. MSL haven't.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad