GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 1/18/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, SNW, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I know the circumstances, but Edmonton didnt have a problem dealing with him. Maybe they shouldve helped the guy instead of cutting him loose?
Bro, you talking about the Oilers.....they’ve had like 100 first overall picks and still can’t figure it out.....they a KFC dumpster fire

Reactions: JakeFromStateFarm

Habidelidoo

Aug 3, 2005
Can't believe the Oilers are up against the cap with zero space. Their G and D look like a bunch of minimum salary guys.

Reactions: jaffy27

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Those who posted about Andy not looking 100% when he returned, did you really think he was gonna go all out on his first shift?

I saw trademark Powerhorse Crossovers to spring him up on a rush. I'm not worried. I'm thinking it's the hit where he hammered someone who was already on their way down, and it's the bruising pain from the Matthews charlie horse / dirty knee.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Can't believe the Oilers are up against the cap with zero space. Their G and D look like a bunch of minimum salary guys.
Their goaltending has been really poor these two games.

It's hard to play when you have no faith in the goalie

Which is why I am pleased as punch with Jake Allen so far

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-1-18_22-2-2.png

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Those who posted about Andy not looking 100% when he returned, did you really think he was gonna go all out on his first shift?

I saw trademark Powerhorse Crossovers to spring him up on a rush. I'm not worried. I'm thinking it's the hit where he hammered someone who was already on their way down, and it's the bruising pain from the Matthews charlie horse / dirty knee.
That’s true. He’s playing with a Charley horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad