GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 1/18/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, SNW, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
BklIwGN.jpg

6JQrvPK.jpg

URHCx4j.jpg

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
First game, the Suzuki line was our best line
Second game, the Danault line was our best line
Third game, the KK line will be our best line :yo:

Sounds good, as long as we win.

But I'm still looking forward to that game where each of these 3, or all 4 lines, are all over the opposition... Maybe that will be tonight...

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
that PP rate is extremely high lol. I havent tracked it, but we must have had so few PPs.

Either way, im hoping KK breaks out and scores a few points. He deserves it with his play thus far. Unfortunately, the points havent been there. Im looking at you Toffoli. Convert his chances plz

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
that PP rate is extremely high lol. I havent tracked it, but we must have had so few PPs.

Either way, im hoping KK breaks out and scores a few points. He deserves it with his play thus far. Unfortunately, the points havent been there. Im looking at you Toffoli. Convert his chances plz

I think the PP is 3/5 so far. So yeah, not a whole lot of sample size at all.

Reactions: Legend123

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Toffoli seems more rusty vs the others. He's better than what we have seen so far.... that I am sure of.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
No matter the results against this team I feel I’m gonna have the same pre-game take.

Despite McDrai we’re the superior team 5v5. There’s a reason McDavid was a negative player last year and it lies with there defence. With Klefbom out (for the season I think?) pressure is high on McDrai (+nuge & Yamamoto which are good offensive tools as well). The rest of the team is below average in my opinion. It’s really a shame for them because they would only need an average bottom 6, defence and goaltending to be a top team in the league. Like the leafs have.

Still, they have two of the top 5 players in the world that plays the whole 2 minutes on the PP so let’s avoid the box, and we have the better odds of winning.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
No matter the results against this team I feel I’m gonna have the same pre-game take.

Despite McDrai we’re the superior team 5v5. There’s a reason McDavid was a negative player last year and it lies with there defence. With Klefbom out (for the season I think?) pressure is high on McDrai (+nuge & Yamamoto which are good offensive tools as well). The rest of the team is below average in my opinion. It’s really a shame for them because they would only need an average bottom 6, defence and goaltending to be a top team in the league. Like the leafs have.

Still, they have two of the top 5 players in the world that plays the whole 2 minutes on the PP so let’s avoid the box, and we have the better odds of winning.
So Oilers need goalie and a D? Bergevin come on! Mete and Allen for Drai. Do it!

Reactions: KKforprez

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Fellow Maritimer, here. The Western roadtrips kill me. But I just can't turn off my sweet, sweet Habs.

Ah well. Here's to a week with more naps and coffee, and hopefully more wins.

I'll sacrifice my lifestyle for the Habs games! Probably go into work a hour late the next day too

Reactions: Canada180

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Normally I fall asleep to a late game. But if they play the way they did the first two games I might actually not be bored to sleep!

go habs go

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I'm assuming they're going back to Koskinen with Smith hurt. If so, unless he was just really, really bad on Saturday, there'll be lots of rebounds and chances in front of their net. We just need the same moxie we had on the weekend and the goals will be there.

I'm more worried about their forwards. Kassian will probably draw in now for some reckless energy now that his wife has given birth and is healthy (congrats to him by the way) and by all accounts McDavid usually goes beast mode after that type of a loss.

It should be a tighter game but I think we come out on top in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad