GDT: Game 3: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 1/18/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, SNW, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
He is the one

n6geeRTup0Y-wZEghghX1-ty7ENkFWnSladaCAQ3VSqFD0yP7D8dXw6-UB969uetc3hwBMyiPG9hLWMSqspd2POuI15_xbM7O9hd6kRBSxtukbaxwVRBhswTxG8U73xymHMlbH5ua9ovzSb-0EimgCvGoWaqCTIw7IPfNB-atrU
Someone please photoshop joshs face in this

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Woo relaxe.. Doughty is a futur HOF and one of the best of his generation (the best in my minds) Romanov is really good but he’s not Drew Doughty
He does have potential to be a 1/2 for sure tho, most d don’t get to the show until 22/23 not step in at 21 as a #4

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Lol - He only drove his SUV into a tree with two drunk girls in the early hours after a night out of drinking and God knows what else that left him with a broken foot... That after being put on warning by Bergevin to get his act together.

I mean, good for Kassian that he overcame his issues but it's not like he didn't get any chance.

It was actually in the Gazette this morning Another delay in case involving woman charged with crashing former Hab Zack Kassian's truck | Montreal Gazette

Reactions: sergejean

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I know the circumstances, but Edmonton didnt have a problem dealing with him. Maybe they shouldve helped the guy instead of cutting him loose?
He hadn't played a game for us and the oil took a flyer on him after he got clean.

You don't have a lot of sweat equity in a team with whom you have played zero to games.

That he got his shit straight is the reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad