GDT: Game 3 | Lightning at Wings | 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGunslinger

Mar 24, 2016
I was kiddin'. Been griping about AA's lack of icetime. I can't see why he wouldn't be on the PP. All he does is make things happen every time he steps on the ice.

ahh okay hahah. I mean, I understand him being a young player and being hesitant to give him heavy minutes but truth be told, he's a goal scorer. Goal scorers know how to score and given the opportunity, are going to find the back of the net. Why not throw him out there on the PP?? What is there to lose at this point. Richards has almost as many PP minutes as he does EV minutes, is he really 'that' important to the PP cause clearly he's not running it correctly.

Lgw

Feb 4, 2016
If AA would skate as hard all shift as he does when he has the puck he would be an unreal two way player. Just lacking some aggression.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I was kiddin'. Been griping about AA's lack of icetime. I can't see why he wouldn't be on the PP. All he does is make things happen every time he steps on the ice.

I bet Blashill is already dreading the post game press conference because of people pointing out how good AA looked with more ice time. :laugh:

Though he's only up to 9 minutes so it looks like Blashill still may keep him under 10 this game.

Lgw

Feb 4, 2016
Nyquist has been the headrest working player tonight. Deserves a goal

And he is a great player when he puts out this kind of effort. Shame it took all the way to the playoffs before he starting really trying.

Good effort all around tonight so far.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
This Sheahan-Glendening-Abdelkader line has been an incredible defensive unit. Absolutely crushing.

Sheahan is so much more comfortable with defensive duties. I think you really look to keep him as your 3rd line guy moving forward and give up on the dream of him centering a scoring line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00