GDT: Game #3| Jan. 22, 2013|Flyers at Devils |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Jesus ****, Janssen was dressed. Devils hammered us with 11 Forwards . Lmao. ****ing embarrassing effort by the Flyers.

El Dandy*

Haven't seen this bad of Flyers hockey since...

calder.jpg

mike-york-flyers.jpg

The horror...the horror....

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Lets just forfeit the Rags game.

Lundqvist, Gaborik, Richards, Nash, Del Zotto...I don't even have to say more.

SgtJoseph*

3 total goals in 3 games will not win many games........Gotta keep diggin boys !

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Schenn and Couturier offensively suck. If they don't pick it up hello lottery pick. Oh yeah and Voracek is so soft on the puck.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
The thing is that this team has talent but it is not being utilized right at all. Hell I think 95% of anyone's who's watched hockey could tell you that fedetenko isn't and will never be second line material. Enough of this try and roll 4 lines bs, they need two scoring lines and two defensive responsible lines.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Well on a bright note, I got tix in a suite for Jets vs Pens on Friday, so tune in to watch me jump the glass and chase those *****es around the ice with a shovel. **** the Pens.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Never lost 3 in a row in regulation all last year. Jake can't hit an open net. Lol

I did not know that. About losing 3 in a row last year.

I didn't watch this one. Glad really. But sweet **** get this ship righted and do it quick. Frustration will boil over very quickly in this short season.

How did bryZ play in this one. Hopefully this won't get him down of his team won't play in front of him

El Dandy*

Yeah, go ahead and pencil in that L against the Rangers. We're as good as 0-4.

Seeing it is a short season, going 0-4 will - for all intents and purposes - be like going 0-8. Mix that in with 3 of those L's being against division teams... we are doomed I say! DOOMED!

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Few things
- Lavy looks worried and exhausted. He's not showing his normal emotion.
- it's unbelievable how bad some players have looked.
-Bryz has been decent thus far and by far the least of our worries.
- We have 3 goals in 3 games heading into the Rags game. Lunqvist owns us every single damn time so I wouldn't be surprised if we were shut out again.

This teams needs something, anything to give them a little confidence. A lucky bounce, a good fight, amazing game by Bryz, anything. They just seem lost. I know everyone is panicking but it is only 3 games in. Every point matters but they have time to make the playoffs. But it's very apparent big changes are needed. Now.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Yeah, go ahead and pencil in that L against the Rangers. We're as good as 0-4.

Seeing it is a short season, going 0-4 will - for all intents and purposes - be like going 0-8. Mix that in with 3 of those L's being against division teams... we are doomed I say! DOOMED!

Maybe they'll catch fire at the end of the year and get the 8th seed. :sarcasm:

CyborgLindros

Mar 29, 2012
Comcast is still trying to come up with excuses. They need better presence around the net. A couple rebounds bounced wide of the net but everyone was stacked up on one side so it snaked to the corner of the rink.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
Anyone think Lavy's job is in jeopardy right now?

I get we lost a few guys over the offseason, but there is no reason this team should be playing like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad